Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fat Fingered
05-15-2013, 02:41 AM
Fat Fingered
Even with the move confirmation, I fat fingered a move this morning and moved a soldier to the wrong hex. =(

I know it's not likely, but an undo if the move didn't reveal any more of the fog of war would have been nice.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Fat Fingered
This is why playing on an iPad is nice. But I still sometimes make mistakes anyway.

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-15-2013, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2013 01:00 PM by TheQwertiest.)
you can use the drag and drop for moving units. it will take more time but atleast its safer

edit: its more on drag and release than drag and drop.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
05-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Twice just recently, I have moved my medic onto my spawn space because of my fat fingers. When I meant to move a soldier into the fight and spawn another soldier.

[Image: sig.png]
05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
My 2v2 (ex)partner once spawned a thorn in one of our spawn spaces by mistake and he left it there until we won.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
05-16-2013, 05:55 AM
(05-15-2013 10:55 PM)Aginor8 Wrote:  Twice just recently, I have moved my medic onto my spawn space because of my fat fingers. When I meant to move a soldier into the fight and spawn another soldier.

Its so annoying because the soldier and medic both move 3 spaces so you can never tell the difference until you hear the medic move instead of the soldier.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-16-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't usually fat finger, but sometimes I'll select a medic and then think real hard about where to put my soldiers.... then accidentally move my medic because I forgot it wasn't a soldier.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-17-2013, 07:33 AM
(05-15-2013 02:41 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I know it's not likely, but an undo if the move didn't reveal any more of the fog of war would have been nice.

Not the best solution, what about other moves which revealed the FOW?
Maybe, better solution would be to put confirmation after the move? I mean:
- make a move (you see unit changed position)
- confirmation
- and AFTER the confirmation - revealing the FOW.
05-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Instead of confirming every move, there could be a clear FoW button you could press anytime you want. So you could try moving units around but still be able to undo all of them because you didn't clear any of the FoW.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
05-19-2013, 01:08 AM
(05-18-2013 11:38 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Instead of confirming every move, there could be a clear FoW button you could press anytime you want. So you could try moving units around but still be able to undo all of them because you didn't clear any of the FoW.

That'd be good, except OneManLeft aren't going to do anything more for Outwitters

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;