One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Fat Fingered - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Fat Fingered (/showthread.php?tid=2194)

Pages: 1 2

Fat Fingered - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-15-2013 02:41 AM

Even with the move confirmation, I fat fingered a move this morning and moved a soldier to the wrong hex. =(

I know it's not likely, but an undo if the move didn't reveal any more of the fog of war would have been nice.

RE: Fat Fingered - TheGreatAnt - 05-15-2013 09:56 AM

This is why playing on an iPad is nice. But I still sometimes make mistakes anyway.

RE: Fat Fingered - TheQwertiest - 05-15-2013 11:40 AM

you can use the drag and drop for moving units. it will take more time but atleast its safer

edit: its more on drag and release than drag and drop.

RE: Fat Fingered - Aginor8 - 05-15-2013 10:55 PM

Twice just recently, I have moved my medic onto my spawn space because of my fat fingers. When I meant to move a soldier into the fight and spawn another soldier.

RE: Fat Fingered - the duck - 05-16-2013 01:48 AM

My 2v2 (ex)partner once spawned a thorn in one of our spawn spaces by mistake and he left it there until we won.

RE: Fat Fingered - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-16-2013 05:55 AM

(05-15-2013 10:55 PM)Aginor8 Wrote:  Twice just recently, I have moved my medic onto my spawn space because of my fat fingers. When I meant to move a soldier into the fight and spawn another soldier.

Its so annoying because the soldier and medic both move 3 spaces so you can never tell the difference until you hear the medic move instead of the soldier.

RE: Fat Fingered - ElPared - 05-16-2013 03:07 PM

I don't usually fat finger, but sometimes I'll select a medic and then think real hard about where to put my soldiers.... then accidentally move my medic because I forgot it wasn't a soldier.

RE: Fat Fingered - burnodrod - 05-17-2013 07:33 AM

(05-15-2013 02:41 AM)Cor13:4 Wrote:  I know it's not likely, but an undo if the move didn't reveal any more of the fog of war would have been nice.

Not the best solution, what about other moves which revealed the FOW?
Maybe, better solution would be to put confirmation after the move? I mean:
- make a move (you see unit changed position)
- confirmation
- and AFTER the confirmation - revealing the FOW.

RE: Fat Fingered - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-18-2013 11:38 PM

Instead of confirming every move, there could be a clear FoW button you could press anytime you want. So you could try moving units around but still be able to undo all of them because you didn't clear any of the FoW.

RE: Fat Fingered - Wildt4lon - 05-19-2013 01:08 AM

(05-18-2013 11:38 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Instead of confirming every move, there could be a clear FoW button you could press anytime you want. So you could try moving units around but still be able to undo all of them because you didn't clear any of the FoW.

That'd be good, except OneManLeft aren't going to do anything more for Outwitters