Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with the veggies??
03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: What's wrong with the veggies??
I think theyre pretty good in 2v2. I use them in 2v2 but they are definitely UP compared to the scally/mobi combo. I'm hoping that the update will change things.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Im hoping that it will make bramble have something other than extra HP for Bramble or A random chance of a thorn having 4 HP. I think something unexpected and fun could increase popularity while also making bramble better.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!
03-02-2013, 10:11 PM
I just don't know how to use it to my advantage.

But yes, hopefully the upcoming update will enhance bramble's competitiveness in all leagues
03-03-2013, 05:36 AM
I think bramble would be better if you could grow thorn patches on enemy units. I hate when you can't regrow your killed thorn patches because the enemy units are standing in the way.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-03-2013, 06:13 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YrbP_Agw

Another use for the bramble

derr furbong
1v1 Gifted League

2v2 Clever League with GarbonzoKingdom

You are beautiful so deal with it
03-03-2013, 06:14 AM
I kind of agree with the OP. I think that bramble can compete with the current specials, even in his current state. In fact, there are some STs who can use him, like Sir3.... However, you literally need a new game plan every map and even then, the mobi and bombshell have more versatility.

Also bramble arguably the best 2v2 special too have, as Conner already said.

We shall see what the update brings Smile
03-03-2013, 07:53 AM
The biggest problem I have with the bramble is I end up spawning thorns and not leaving myself wits to spawn units. That being said I do like the bramble and it has saved me from defeat before.

Not recommended bramble use

85 turn bramble comeback

These might not be the greatest example my opponents had made som mistakes but they do show what a bramble can do. 4 HP thorns...watch out!

[Image: sig.png]
03-03-2013, 08:57 AM
(03-03-2013 07:53 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  The biggest problem I have with the bramble is I end up spawning thorns and not leaving myself wits to spawn units. That being said I do like the bramble and it has saved me from defeat before.

Not recommended bramble use

85 turn bramble comeback

These might not be the greatest example my opponents had made som mistakes but they do show what a bramble can do. 4 HP thorns...watch out!
The 4 HP thorns were a joke.Smile

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
03-03-2013, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 02:09 PM by ElPared.)
(03-03-2013 05:36 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think bramble would be better if you could grow thorn patches on enemy units. I hate when you can't regrow your killed thorn patches because the enemy units are standing in the way.

I thought of something like this last night. What if the Bramble could ensnare units in thorns? The units don't lose health or vision, but they can't move or attack other units and they have to use their attack action to fight their way out of the snare. units allied with the snarer can attack the snared units, units allied with the snared can attack the thorn holding the snared unit. If the unit inside is killed, it turns back to a regular Thorn.

sounds like it could make things a lot more interesting. My train of thought was "Thorns can tangle up wit spaces and spawn spaces, so why not let them tangle up units too?"

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-03-2013, 06:13 PM
(03-03-2013 01:02 PM)Mtoor21 Wrote:  Yes, finally made it to top 200 with only veggies

Kee_23

I saw this on a reply in the weekly 200 forums.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!