Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge 64 man Neptune's Pride 2 game starting up
10-06-2014, 03:32 AM
RE: huge 64 man Neptune's Pride 2 game starting up
I could not get into this game. I'm sure it's fun after a few days and stuff is actually happening, but it was a drag waiting.

To each their own.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Sorry, had to betray brayton. In case you're wondering, now that it's out in the open, I have aligned myself with the magic one and green.

What if the magic one is alex... ?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Doubtful i think... Maybe... LOL. I got wrecked by magic one.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-26-2014, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 08:41 AM by Zac+2173.)
I just started the game cuz of this thread, and I'm in 2 games. I have a question though, which race do you guys consider to be the best? Have you noticed any considerable differences in them? I have not paid for the game and I don't plan to, but I'm not sure who I should play as, as I'm not sure how to check which advantages each team is supposed to have.

Also, does quitting a game hurt me in any way? I kind of want to quit my beginning game for a custom game that's more fast paced

GC ID: M Zachary
1v1 Master League
10-26-2014, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 10:22 AM by Apple.)
I remember playing the first one. It's a great game and thank you for reminding me about this game.
Creating account...

1v1: Gifted
2v2: Clever
2v2 with Po0r Yorick: Master League
2v2 with cosh2000, Willey34, Godfreykfho:Fluffy
Gamecenter:Apple 9763
10-26-2014, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 11:18 AM by Flarp55.)
(10-26-2014 08:07 AM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  I just started the game cuz of this thread, and I'm in 2 games. I have a question though, which race do you guys consider to be the best? Have you noticed any considerable differences in them? I have not paid for the game and I don't plan to, but I'm not sure who I should play as, as I'm not sure how to check which advantages each team is supposed to have.

Also, does quitting a game hurt me in any way? I kind of want to quit my beginning game for a custom game that's more fast paced

The races are purely cosmetic, and the race you choose has absolutely no effect on the game.

Also, all the games are disconnected. There's no league or anything, but placing in top 3 makes you gain rank. You can't lose rank, and there's no standings or anything.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

10-26-2014, 12:00 PM
(10-26-2014 11:17 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 08:07 AM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  I just started the game cuz of this thread, and I'm in 2 games. I have a question though, which race do you guys consider to be the best? Have you noticed any considerable differences in them? I have not paid for the game and I don't plan to, but I'm not sure who I should play as, as I'm not sure how to check which advantages each team is supposed to have.

The races are purely cosmetic, and the race you choose has absolutely no effect on the game.

Also, all the games are disconnected. There's no league or anything, but placing in top 3 makes you gain rank. You can't lose rank, and there's no standings or anything.

Thanks for the info!
And the races are purely cosmetic? That's kind of misleading... When I read it I thought the descriptions were hinting at special abilities of each race.

GC ID: M Zachary
1v1 Master League
10-26-2014, 12:01 PM
(10-26-2014 12:00 PM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 11:17 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info!
And the races are purely cosmetic? That's kind of misleading... When I read it I thought the descriptions were hinting at special abilities of each race.
Me too...

1v1: Gifted
2v2: Clever
2v2 with Po0r Yorick: Master League
2v2 with cosh2000, Willey34, Godfreykfho:Fluffy
Gamecenter:Apple 9763
10-26-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 03:46 PM by Flarp55.)
No, the races are the same. Now that I think about it, it really does hint at special abilities. But there are none.

Premium players have absolutely no advantages over free players. It's one of the things I like about the game. The main differences are no ads, ability to create games, and ability to join premium-only games.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat