Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Most hated team?
07-09-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: Most hated team?
'Replays', got it Wink And wow, that's certainly interesting!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Holy crap, I never thought of that! It would be like a teleporting thing thats a sniper with explosive bullets with 2 lives and can move infinitely.....
07-09-2012, 08:32 PM
(07-09-2012 08:28 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Holy crap, I never thought of that! It would be like a teleporting thing thats a sniper with explosive bullets with 2 lives and can move infinitely.....

If you want more Special Unit shenanigans, here's another one: You can conquer an enemy Wit Space in one turn with Mobi. Move a unit to the Wit Space, teleport it away and move another unit to the Wit Space - now it's your color and you will benefit from it in the next turn. Once again: don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 08:42 PM by Fluffysox.)
(07-09-2012 08:32 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 08:28 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Holy crap, I never thought of that! It would be like a teleporting thing thats a sniper with explosive bullets with 2 lives and can move infinitely.....

If you want more Special Unit shenanigans, here's another one: You can conquer an enemy Wit Space in one turn with Mobi. Move a unit to the Wit Space, teleport it away and move another unit to the Wit Space - now it's your color and you will benefit from it in the next turn. Once again: don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

I'm sure no one would see this anyway, it's clearly hidden in bold text on the front page of the forum.
ALTHOUGH this thread DOES have a misleading title Tongue

Good job anticipating the future, metalsquid.
07-09-2012, 08:59 PM
You can do that with scrambler as well Kami :O

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-09-2012, 09:04 PM
(07-09-2012 08:32 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  

You just blew my mind
07-09-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 09:08 PM by Kamikaze28.)
(07-09-2012 08:59 PM)Harti Wrote:  You can do that with scrambler as well Kami :O
Oh right - brainwash enemy unit on Wit Space, move unit away, put own unit on Wit Space. Although getting a Scrambler so close to the enemy base would only be possible in quite-almost-practically won games.

(07-09-2012 09:04 PM)Dawizerd Wrote:  You just blew my mind
You're welcome Wink

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Now you would find out if you read on the forums that most of us hate the scallywags because they are the most easiest army to turtle with because of Bombshell.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!
12-02-2012, 08:48 AM
(12-02-2012 06:44 AM)OW11 Wrote:  Now you would find out if you read on the forums that most of us hate the scallywags because they are the most easiest army to turtle with because of Bombshell.

Too true. Even Scallywags hate playing Scallywags, just look at the thread garcia1000 posted about forfeiting every P1 game he gets on Peekaboo.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-02-2012, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 09:00 AM by ImperialSun.)
That's because the map is terrible, not necessarily due to an inherent problem with the scallywags. Note: I'm a feedback player. While I hate playing scallywags on peekaboo, I don't really find the other maps as much of an issue, especially the larger ones.
And wow, necroing a thread for no reason other than to post a negative comment.