Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating/ cheater discovered
04-02-2013, 04:45 AM
RE: Cheating/ cheater discovered
(04-02-2013 04:39 AM)Ja Karta Wrote:  A) That was hilarious.

B) There's only one known instance of this happening; he's not messing up any delicate balance. Demonstrating or playing around with an unknown hack once or twice: not a big deal. (Though reporting it would be proper. Wink )

C) We're assuming that this is an Outwitters hack and not an OSN hack.

D) You're all assuming that the guy in this forum is the same guy as in the the game.

E) I just like the letter 'E' is all...

Wink

I can prove I'm the same guy Big Grin Here's a link to another game.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YoN6ZAww
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2013, 04:49 AM
FFA is possible outside of Pass n' Play!

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-02-2013, 04:58 AM
wow, Garcia was right about the pas n' play frustration thing...

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Wow. 100% warning but connor alone. Whats warning do?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-02-2013, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 05:31 AM by Harti.)
(04-02-2013 03:14 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Where is Harti or Quantum? I thought we had mods for a reason.
I may have missed something but last time I checked I wasn't bound to be there all day, especially not on Easter holidays. I am sorry to notice the commotion this late, though.

(So actually I did see this thread earlier but didn't see something like this coming, then I went on a four hour train travel during which I have been unable to check the forums...)

Furthermore, it is quite likely that this thread only escalated because some people kept feeding the troll, which is also why I am closing the thread.

(04-01-2013 10:51 AM)All the names I want are took Wrote:  I have grown tired of this game and thought I rather as well have some fun before I leave. Tongue
As for you, I believe that when you were going to leave anyway, you wouldn't mind being banned. It's cool that you didn't tell the trick and watched your language even though you were attacked with hate, but we don't accept cheaters in this community, and especially not the ones spoiling Outwitters fans' experience for their own benefit (i.e. just for fun).

Concerning all users who up- or down-repped that guy... well, I don't really see much of a reason to do this (or to equalize the -rep with +rep), please reconsider your repping behaviour and simply report the user to moderators the next time.

(04-01-2013 09:09 AM)Chainsaw76 Wrote:  I would like a response / reply to what will be done to this player and also to my credits since I was on the verge of moving up the ranks with wins in a row ....
Ah, almost missed this. I'll bring this thread to Alex' attention and he'll take care of banning this player from online play.
Considering your streak breaking loss I am afraid it isn't going to be easy (if even possible at all) to undo this.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
04-02-2013, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 09:12 AM by QuantumApocalypse.)
CHEATING- "all the names I want are took"
Alright, so about 4 hours ago I started about 10 games. Sometimes I went first, other times my opponent went first. I closed the game and about 10 mins later I was bombarded with "You Lose" 3 times in rapid succession. So I watched the replays, my opponent, "All the names I want are took", moved one character, and it cut to the game over, you lose.

There was no attacking, no one near the base, etc. it was TURN 2!! So I messaged the guy asking what happened, and by the time I sent it, I had lost two more to the same guy! Currently I'm up to 7 total Turn 2 losses to this guy and have dropped roughly 75 points in the rankings. Horribly frustrating.

Upon doing some research I noticed that this name has popped up here before for cheating. CAN ANYTHING BE DONE? I'm afraid to even start more games!! This is complete shit.
04-02-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: CHEATING- "all the names I want are took"
This is concerning
probably becomes number 1 in world ranking before getting banned because he is cheating liberally
I'd be very frustrated if I lost to him
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
I just posted this in another thread but it seems even more appropriate here.

(04-02-2013 08:46 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 07:40 AM)Giu-BR Wrote:  I wonder if the cheating guy who is skipping turns is OML's april fool's joke.

I doubt it, but it's possible. I'm glad you mentioned it though, because I'm pretty pissed off at those that attacked posters for overreacting to the cheat. I would've posted in the original thread, but it was closed. As far as I'm concerned, anything short of physical violence or foul language (which I don't mind but I know many here do) is a perfectly appropriate response to cheating. The cheat was in a league game and many of us take the league seriously. I'm pretty sure that any of you that knocked the "over reactors" would be going ballistic if it happened to you, causing you to get bumped down a league. If someone thinks it's just a fun thing to hack and cheat, do it in a friendly. I would have no problem with that whatsoever.
If it makes anyone feel better, I am doing my best to get justice on him. For those of you that don't know, I can hack this game (although i would never ever ever do this in a league game). I only do it to have fun with wierd game modes. After I lost a game to this guy, I started a friendly against him, and am hacking my way into giving him a taste of his own medicine. Let's hope I win. I will post the replay later because it is hilarious

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
Ok, this isn't funny anymore... That just pisses me off.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Thread Closed