Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the feedback love
03-21-2013, 05:56 AM
Where's the feedback love
As I am finally getting to play these V2 maps I have come to realize there is no new feedback based make. I really like feedback and their map textures/ design I'm just wondering why there isn't one for them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Where's the feedback love
Skullduggery - Sharkfood Island
War Garden - Reaper
Sweet Tooth - Peekaboo

The three most complained about maps in the game. Although, I really like reaper. Idk what happened to foundry.

Also, there is a feedback 2v2 map.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
03-21-2013, 06:13 AM
still, they could have taken Glitch and made it a 2 spawn map like they did with Peekaboo, that would have been fun.

Though I'd really rather see a buff for the Scrambler than a Feedback themed map

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-21-2013, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 06:16 AM by Harti.)
(03-21-2013 05:56 AM)apple545321 Wrote:  As I am finally getting to play these V2 maps I have come to realize there is no new feedback based make. I really like feedback and their map textures/ design I'm just wondering why there isn't one for them

We had one of these in beta testing and it was quite interesting, yet it didn't make the cut. When there's another map pack coming up, make sure to expect a Feedback-themed map.

Also, to avoid possible misunderstandings - you do not get any of the Gen 2 maps when you own the matching team, so except for the maps not having the robot theme, there's actually no valid reason to call this a lack of Feedback love (because they don't get any less). Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
03-21-2013, 06:54 AM
There is also the fact of the scrambler struggles to survive. It is incredibly hard to play with and is really risky trying to bring one out, even 40 turns into a game.

Granted, the scrambler does change the tide of the battle at time, it is extremely rare that it is actually effective.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
I wish the new maps were more original. The backrounds are the same. The maps are almost the same as the original maps. Sugar Rock is obviously Candy Core Mine and Mechanism is pretty much Machination that had the holes filled in and spawn spaces moved. War Garden has a big FTA.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
(03-21-2013 11:08 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I wish the new maps were more original. The backrounds are the same. The maps are almost the same as the original maps. Sugar Rock is obviously Candy Core Mine and Mechanism is pretty much Machination that had the holes filled in and spawn spaces moved. War Garden has a big FTA.

I don't really play 2v2, so I can't respond on those points, but as for the 1v1 maps, Sweet Tooth has two wit spaces and one spawn, so that's really different. Skullduggery also feels pretty different to me. My first reaction upon seeing it was that it was ostensibly similar to Sharkfood Island. However, in play, it seems to be quite different, most especially because of where the wit spaces are and the fact that it's a two spawn map. I haven't played a lot on War Garden, so I'll refrain from commenting on that one.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 04:58 AM
The 2nd gen maps are just forks of the old ones, so I have no idea why shouldn't they haven't got the same background and be similar. And too, even if they looks similar, they are really different in the term of gameplay. At least the 1v1 ones.
03-22-2013, 10:00 AM
The maps may be remakes, but the strategies are totally different. Skullduggery isn't a uniform setup like SFI; Sweet Tooth is way different from peekaboo, and War Garden has diferent tactics from Reaper since the passageways are different.

But back on topic, the devs indeed have more maps planned, some of them Feedback. However, releasing so many maps at once would ruin the balance of the game, and give beta testers a huge advantage in league.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?