Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
there needs to be a ninja team
03-08-2013, 07:00 AM
there needs to be a ninja team
sorry if this sounds childish, I just now thought of it randomly. I really appreciate all the work OML has put into this game and I don't want to sound ungrateful.

that being said, I think that if there's a pirate team (Scallywags), there should be a ninja team. I have no idea how it would play, but since "pirates vs ninja" has been kind of an internet thing for a while I'm frankly surprised it's not part of the game already.

maybe the special could be something like:

Sneaky Snake:
Cost: 7 wits
HP: 3
Movement: 1
Special: Teleports to any enemy you can see and attacks it for 3 damage. (obviously that means it can't hit bases)

maybe a ninja lizard team to go with the pirate fish team

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 07:04 AM
RE: there needs to be a ninja team
Ninja Turtles

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
03-08-2013, 07:23 AM
I like the idea of teleporting to an enemy and attacking it ( the animation would be awesome!!!)
It's kinda like the opposite of mobi. If it does three damage though think of who it could kill. It could kill a special by running a runner up the field then seeing an enemy special then stabbing it. It is dead.
Only for seven wits. Make then TP to special. This does have its consequences though... It could easily be killed afterwards with a sniper ( Or scrambler...You would be so dead if that happened).

I propose a lower in stats. 2 DMG, 3 HP, Move 0 and Teleport idea.

~> Gifted League 1v1 Gifted
~> GC: OutWitter11
~>S.E.A.L.
~>Scotland!
03-08-2013, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 07:45 AM by ElPared.)
(03-08-2013 07:23 AM)OW11 Wrote:  I like the idea of teleporting to an enemy and attacking it ( the animation would be awesome!!!)
It's kinda like the opposite of mobi. If it does three damage though think of who it could kill. It could kill a special by running a runner up the field then seeing an enemy special then stabbing it. It is dead.
Only for seven wits. Make then TP to special. This does have its consequences though... It could easily be killed afterwards with a sniper ( Or scrambler...You would be so dead if that happened).

I propose a lower in stats. 2 DMG, 3 HP, Move 0 and Teleport idea.

move 0 would be bad. If you have no vision it would just hog your spawn space. I'd be willing to settle for 1 HP 3 attack, 1 movement. at 2 damage he'd only be able to reliably assassinate snipers and runners, which isn't very useful since it can't attack bases.

my idea behind the teleport thing would be that it makes the Sneaky Snake competitive with Bombshell. If you can see the shell, you can teleport to it and attack it, but the shell can kill it in one hit. Hence the 3 damage. If they don't buff their shell the Sneaky Snake can OHKO it. Being able to kill specials with it just means the other team has to do a better job of hiding their specials. To me that's just gameplay, kinda like how when you play against Feedback you have to be careful attacking their base lest your units get scrambled.

I love the ninja turtle idea. The turtle should be the soldier. basically a ninja reptile team. Sounds fun xD

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-08-2013, 08:29 AM
sweet a ninja team!

1 v 1 Master
2 v 2 Master w/ Myninja208

ICE clan member
03-09-2013, 12:36 AM
As long as they're flippin' out, I support this idea.

Outwitters Allround Top 100 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...6aFE#gid=2
03-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Make it so that it can teleport next to any unit(friend or foe) and no movement so it has to rely on others for vision and that way it can get off of spawn hex. Also make it have a poison so units attacked by one can't be healed afterwards. then you can keep "scout sniping" BS until dead if you don't get it with the Ninja Viper or whatever it would be. Fun to think about though

If you are gonna be dumb...you had better be tough.

GC: jimbo2shady
~Gifted League~ Standing Eyes Div.
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
03-09-2013, 06:12 AM
That could work, I suppose. I like the poison idea. My only problem with 0 movement then is that Sneaky Snake costs a minimum of 9 wits on a 2 spawn map and 10 on a 1 spawn (7 for Sneaky Snake, 1 for a runner, 1 to move SS to the runner, +1 to move the runner on a 1 spawn)

03-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Bombshell costs 9

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Ooh, a ninja special sounds really cool!
I've got an idea:
Give him a ranged attack and a melee attack.

Ranged attack: Throw a shuriken in a straight line for x spaces. Deals damage to the first unit it hits. Perhaps delay the shuriken throw for a turn to allow opponents to get out of the way if they get vision on the ninja or if they have ninja senses and can feel the shuriken through the fog of war.

Melee attack: Dash through the target with a lightning-quick katana strike. Ends up one space behind the target after the attack. If there is a unit in the space behind the target, then the ninja will kick off it and jump x distance backwards.