Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Games list is hard to use
07-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Games list is hard to use
The games screen is not logical. At the top of the list all six or so of my completed games are shown, then I have to scroll down to see the active games. This doesn't make sense to me. The active games should be at the top of the list with the active game in which you just took a turn moving to the bottom of the ACTIVE games.

I can imagine having to scroll and scroll and scoll down ti find my active games after I've completed many games. This would be a pain.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: Games list is hard to use
That's curious. All my active games are at the top.
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 07:48 AM
(07-07-2012 07:46 AM)Tokyo Dan Wrote:  The games screen is not logical. At the top of the list all six or so of my completed games are shown, then I have to scroll down to see the active games. This doesn't make sense to me.
Try tapping the checkmark/tick. Angel

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 07:48 AM
I suppose your completed games have checkmark-buttons on their right side - tapping these buttons will send the completed game to the bottom of the list.

Also: games which require your move will be moved to the top of the list.

Also note: there will at most be 5 completed games in your list (these are mostly there to review them without fog of war).

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
07-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Ha, ha . tapping those checkmarks does the trick. Sorry for being so thick in the skull.