One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Games list is hard to use - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Games list is hard to use (/showthread.php?tid=170)

Games list is hard to use - Tokyo Dan - 07-07-2012 07:46 AM

The games screen is not logical. At the top of the list all six or so of my completed games are shown, then I have to scroll down to see the active games. This doesn't make sense to me. The active games should be at the top of the list with the active game in which you just took a turn moving to the bottom of the ACTIVE games.

I can imagine having to scroll and scroll and scoll down ti find my active games after I've completed many games. This would be a pain.

RE: Games list is hard to use - MrUseless - 07-07-2012 07:47 AM

That's curious. All my active games are at the top.

RE: Games list is hard to use - Harti - 07-07-2012 07:48 AM

(07-07-2012 07:46 AM)Tokyo Dan Wrote:  The games screen is not logical. At the top of the list all six or so of my completed games are shown, then I have to scroll down to see the active games. This doesn't make sense to me.
Try tapping the checkmark/tick. Angel

RE: Games list is hard to use - Kamikaze28 - 07-07-2012 07:48 AM

I suppose your completed games have checkmark-buttons on their right side - tapping these buttons will send the completed game to the bottom of the list.

Also: games which require your move will be moved to the top of the list.

Also note: there will at most be 5 completed games in your list (these are mostly there to review them without fog of war).

RE: Games list is hard to use - Tokyo Dan - 07-07-2012 08:07 AM

Ha, ha . tapping those checkmarks does the trick. Sorry for being so thick in the skull.