Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction, community and questions
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Introduction, community and questions
If you've already bought everything in the store (or even if you haven't), and you're looking for a way to further financially support the developers, you can buy me everything in the store. Big Grin
Joking aside (or not if you seriously want to do that for me), Outwitters Sports Network is a great resource to improve your game.
Outwitters Sports Network
You can upload your replays onto the website and it'll allow you to get a more comprehensive view on your computer as well as store it for future use. It would also be a good idea to find yourself under the "Players" tab and bookmark that page so that you can have an easily accessible archive of all of your past matches. This really helps me to review both my successes and my mistakes and learn from them.
Good luck! I'll start a game with you! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 12:49 PM
(02-14-2013 12:48 PM)Exzachtlee Wrote:  If you've already bought everything in the store (or even if you haven't), and you're looking for a way to further financially support the developers, you can buy me everything in the store. Big Grin
Joking aside (or not if you seriously want to do that for me), Outwitters Sports Network is a great resource to improve your game.
Outwitters Sports Network
You can upload your replays onto the website and it'll allow you to get a more comprehensive view on your computer as well as store it for future use. It would also be a good idea to find yourself under the "Players" tab and bookmark that page so that you can have an easily accessible archive of all of your past matches. This really helps me to review both my successes and my mistakes and learn from them.
Good luck! I'll start a game with you! Smile
I know what I'm getting you for Christmas!Shy

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Heart