Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction, community and questions
02-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Introduction, community and questions
Hey all!

I've been playing outwitters for almost 2 weeks now and am really enjoying this polished app. I thought I'd explore it a little bit more, and am not the least surprised to see such a dedicated community backing this great game.

I'm more of a computer gamer (sc2 in particular on and off), but when some friends recommended this game I was willing to make an exception and try gaming on iOS. I am glad I made that choice.

So I've been wondering what kind of characters I'd meet on the forums and am interested in reaching out to everyone else on here - to get to know my fellow outwitter enthusiasts a bit better.

My ID is sarnoxer and I'm still learning/experimenting, but hit me up whenever.
I'm also curious to know any way we can further support the devs in their endeavor to improving the game, or generally any ongoing news I should be aware in that direction.

Feel free to fill me in on further thoughts, comments, anything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Introduction, community and questions
This post has an into to the forums, including some other interesting tidbits.

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=1630

In particular, I enjoy the OSN website. Watching replays of other players is quite fun, and if you're a SC person, you might be into that sort of thing.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
02-12-2013, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:45 AM by EkoFox.)
Welcome! If you want to support the devs, you can always buy the stuff in the shop. Near the top of the forums is a link to the blog, where you can read about upcoming updates and such. Right now, new maps are being tested.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
02-12-2013, 09:14 AM
If you want, you can join clans to further interact with people. I know Wolfpack accepts everyone and is pretty laidback and likes to talk and play friendlies, also SEAL is another started by our wonderful tourney moderator Gfich, there's more clans such as ICE, Diamond, and iPro, but welcome to the forums! Glad to know you're enjoying the game!

iPro Clan
02-12-2013, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:20 AM by GoHeat 3.)
There is also the Otuwitters Map Creator website! It's definitely worth checking out!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Glad you're here! OML forum members get a huge bonus in the game because they have access to Super Titan Replays via the Outwitters Sports Network, which is pretty much the highest quality games you'll ever find study them, and you'll be jumping through the leagues in no time!

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
02-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Lots of SC2 players here (I'm another). Guess we just are strategist thinkers.

Feel free to hit me up for 1 friendly: GC is laYahooz
02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice. I'll be sure to check out the resources provided here around the forums.

Ya I had a time I was really into sc2, it's now taken the backseat to some other projects, but maybe I'll get back into it in the upcoming hots release. Always up for team games with any fellow outwitter players, just msg me here or on game center.
02-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Welcome! I'm sure if you are active on here that you will meet some great people an have a ton of fun. Like dahsu said above, watch those replays and you'll get a lot better. I was stick as a mid-league clever player until I came on to the forums. Now I'm a top gifted player hopin to get into masters soon. Good luck and welcome!

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
02-12-2013, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 05:06 PM by jaxxinjr.)
I'll throw in this, definitely become familiar with "Outwitters math":

http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthr...tters+math