Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
simple feature request: Game Counter
02-15-2013, 01:06 PM
simple feature request: Game Counter
it's a very simple addition: Just put a counter that tells you how many games you have running currently.

this is definitely not something the game needs immediately, but it would for sure be nice to know how many games I have going so I don't have to count to find out if I can start another one. It also sounds pretty easy to implement on the programming end

also sorry if there's a feature request thread I should have put this in, though I admittedly didn't look to hard for one.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: simple feature request: Game Counter
99 cents for it please. I want to pay OML

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-15-2013, 01:55 PM
sure why not. Make it part of the Uber Pack too and I'll be happy

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
That, like the "extra data" siggestion that suggested to release the hidden data on your profile as a payed add on most likely wont go over well with the casual crowd.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
02-15-2013, 02:42 PM
idk, If I were a casual player and had the option of knowing how many games I had going at one time, I'd probably go for it.

I don't care how you get the counter, I just care that you get it. Free or paid.

02-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Why would the casual crowd complain? They don't have it now and if they don't buy it they still won't have it. No difference. Not like it gives anyone an edge

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
(02-15-2013 01:43 PM)Ryzuma Wrote:  99 cents for it please. I want to pay OML

This.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
02-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I second this idea! I usually just start games until it says I can't start any more. Then I know that I've hit the 20 game mark lol
With a game counter, I can manage my open slots for tournament matches better! There were many times where I was waiting for a tournament match, but I had no idea how many games I had open so I had to go and count them each time.

I agree with supporting OML by paying $0.99 for this, but at the same time, I think it's kinda silly to pay for something like a game counter ahahahaha Tongue
02-15-2013, 06:24 PM
(02-15-2013 05:44 PM)Exzachtlee Wrote:  I agree with supporting OML by paying $0.99 for this, but at the same time, I think it's kinda silly to pay for something like a game counter ahahahaha Tongue

Same here. I think there are much better things they could charge a buck for than this, but I agree with supporting OML through IAPs. That's why I said it should be part of the Uber pack, and offered for .99 individually.

although it seems like such a simple thing to implement that it makes more sense as just a UI change in the next update.

Maybe we can expand on this a little to make it worth the buck: It displays your number of games AND it adds little icons to your games that show which team you and your opponent are playing as, and how many turns have elapsed during that game.