Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good recording software?
02-14-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: Good recording software?
(02-13-2013 01:15 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  6.0 at the moment - I'm not going to update to 6.1 yet because of the suspicion of the battery draining bug, mine already dains at a really fast rate Tongue

I can just use the Outwitters sport network to do analysis too and it would be more accurate and I already have cam studio - just would be less interesting to watch Tongue was hoping it might get non-outwitters players interested too

What does dains mean?Big Grin

May the wits be with you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Drains XD

And Gfich not too bad, I guess it's not the end of the world, shame that there isn't any good legal screen recorders though Sad

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-14-2013, 12:03 PM
You can jailbreak 6.1. One awesome benefit to that is free Pokemon game boy games on the gooooo!

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
02-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Just noting that jailbreaking is perfectly legal (apart from iPads due to the vague use of the term "tablet") and that the things you buy off the default sources of Cydia are legal too. Yes, you pay money for things. It's just like on a computer, you can buy things online, while others choose to pirate. Piracy has given jailbreaking a bad name.

I recommend Airserver + camstudio, seeing as both are free (albeit Airserver with a 1 week trial, but you can always get more)
02-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Okay thanks very much for the reccomentations! Yeah I've been given the impression that it's illegal, I'm guessing it's also the issue of opening the apple which really discourages people to make alterations to products.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-14-2013, 05:57 PM
I would never try to alter my iPad. It's unique, of course. The legendary golden iPad discovered in El Dorado and from which the design for all other iPads was derived.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 06:00 AM
I found this website that uses AirPlay and mirrors the screen on your iOS device onto your computer.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-11-2013, 09:00 AM
(03-11-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I found this website that uses AirPlay and mirrors the screen on your iOS device onto your computer.

Airserver is still better Tongue
03-11-2013, 09:09 AM
(03-11-2013 09:00 AM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 06:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I found this website that uses AirPlay and mirrors the screen on your iOS device onto your computer.

Airserver is still better Tongue

Does it record the screen? It says it streams it but i don't know if its the same thing.

05-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Oh and, there was an app called display recorder. But it got removed by Apple already.