Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good recording software?
02-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Good recording software?
Hey all, anyone know any apps that are good for screen recording? I think it would be pretty cool to be able to record games and upload them, then I could make game analysis that everyone could easily pick up ideas for their cames rather than trudging through written game analysis. I only need it to be a screen recorder and to have as little lag as possible as the most important requirements, although it would be a nice addition if it could record the mic (I could add this later though if not). Least important thing is in game sound as commentators often turn game sound effects off, although it would be nice. Thanks! Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: Good recording software?
I think I know one app but I can't quite remember what it was called and I heard it lagged a lot. Ill re post if I find it.
02-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks, let me know if you remember Smile

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 02:49 PM by QuantumApocalypse.)
There aren't apps on the appstore, though you may have been able to nab either of the leaked Display Recorders from there (terrible quality). If you are jailbroken, you can buy Display Recorder off Cydia, which works very well and can be customised for quality and framerate etc.

Otherwise, you can try buying a capture card to record, a VGA out cable for mirroring your iPad to a computer, and then using something like camstudio on your computer to record.

An alternative to the cable would be something like Airserver, which turns your computer into an Airplay Server, which you can mirror your device to before recording.
02-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Hmm my ipod hasn't and really isn't worth jailbreaking, however the middle option sounds great! I'll look into that, I already have practiced a bit with camstudio, thanks for telling me what I need to do! Tongue

02-12-2013, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 07:46 AM by $till.)
I think you still have to jailbreak for that to work.
have you updated to 6.1?

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
02-12-2013, 10:12 AM
(02-12-2013 07:46 AM)$till Wrote:  I think you still have to jailbreak for that to work.
have you updated to 6.1?

Not yet

02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
What are you on now?

WOLFPACK!!
¡Master League! "Taking the kids to school"

$TILL - OUTWITTERS TOURNEY MODERATOR (beta)
[Image: flamingtext_22866688630370305.gif]
02-13-2013, 01:15 AM
6.0 at the moment - I'm not going to update to 6.1 yet because of the suspicion of the battery draining bug, mine already dains at a really fast rate Tongue

I can just use the Outwitters sport network to do analysis too and it would be more accurate and I already have cam studio - just would be less interesting to watch Tongue was hoping it might get non-outwitters players interested too

02-13-2013, 04:26 AM
You can't jailbreak 6.0 Sad