No, but stop posting 'Clan A vs Clan B' threads in the Tournament section
No, it's fine how it is.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournaments vs Clan Stand-offs
12-01-2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Tournaments vs Clan Stand-offs
(12-01-2012 11:54 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  oh did you pm Adam theqwertiest? Hopefully clans become more popular soon! In the meantime, maybe adam could post a news update regarding clans to help them reach that requisite popularity faster Wink

Something like "Head over to the forums and join a clan!" but in OML's humorous not so boring way Tongue

I think if players outside of the forums usually came to join clans they might go deactive after a few weeks. But thats just my two pence

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2012, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 12:21 PM by ImperialSun.)
What you state is possible, but I think the benefits outweigh the cons. Players may join and then just jump ship, but there's also a chance that these players will get more involved with Outwitters and build a larger community. Invite their friends and so on. I imagine some players probably get bored of league and clans could be the perfect way to revitalize their interest.
12-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Clans will increase the incentives to play this game. We make new friends, work towards a common goal to strengthen the clan, win more matches. It keeps the game alive when we are burnout fighting our own solo battles. But we must be prepared to see people occasionally hopping from clans to clans. That is inevitable.