Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Meet the Veggienauts!
10-04-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Meet the Veggienauts!
So if I correctly understand, Veggienauts can build three thorns where indicated on my screen ?

[Image: scaled.php?server=266&filename=s...es=landing]

And each thorn created cost 1 wit ?

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 08:00 PM
(10-04-2012 07:23 PM)Riptor Wrote:  So if I correctly understand, Veggienauts can build three thorns where indicated on my screen ?

And each thorn created cost 1 wit ?

Indeed. Not too overwhelming is it Tongue
10-05-2012, 12:00 AM
No, 1 each, the way I understand it, and only after they've been around for a turn.
10-05-2012, 02:12 AM
(10-04-2012 07:23 PM)Riptor Wrote:  So if I correctly understand, Veggienauts can build three thorns where indicated on my screen ?

[Image: scaled.php?server=266&filename=s...es=landing]
No. You can't spawn Thorns on your own Spawn Field. Wink
But the rest is correct and/or has been answered.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
10-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Now we can see their field, really beautiful Smile

[Image: thornGulleyTeaser.png]

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
10-13-2012, 05:59 PM
OMG BEAUTIFUL ! Scallywags' new base rocks too.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
10-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah I bet you guys are definitely going to have a blast with the new content pack.

So far our testing proceeds quite tenaciously, most of us still don't like the recent change favoring the attacker, but it's up to us to present replay footage of it breaking the game to OML. The odds are long that they are going to be persuaded by our mere opinions.

We don't have sounds or music for the Veggienauts yet unfortunately, but that's fair enough. We used to have placeholder sounds for the three original teams back in beta too. Also it costs and we all know about the current situation...

Yeah I love the new bases. There are three (!) for each team and they all look great. Also the new maps. Except for one little, yet unverified FTA issue (it's just what I THINK yet), the new maps are perfect in terms of design and balance, too. So we're basically somewhat in time to get the update out soon™, but I'd rather not want to see the +1 wit rule (when you destroy a unit you'll get 1 wit) implemented for it to break the former game balance.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

10-13-2012, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 06:18 PM by worldfamous.)
Interesting that its 5 spaces wit to wit on the new map.
(10-13-2012 06:07 PM)Harti Wrote:  Yeah I bet you guys are definitely going to have a blast with the new content pack.

So far our testing proceeds quite tenaciously, most of us still don't like the recent change favoring the attacker, but it's up to us to present replay footage of it breaking the game to OML. The odds are long that they are going to be persuaded by our mere opinions.

We don't have sounds or music for the Veggienauts yet unfortunately, but that's fair enough. We used to have placeholder sounds for the three original teams back in beta too. Also it costs and we all know about the current situation...

Yeah I love the new bases. There are three (!) for each team and they all look great. Also the new maps. Except for one little, yet unverified FTA issue (it's just what I THINK yet), the new maps are perfect in terms of design and balance, too. So we're basically somewhat in time to get the update out soon™, but I'd rather not want to see the +1 wit rule (when you destroy a unit you'll get 1 wit) implemented for it to break the former game balance.
Do you know if there's a new 2v2 map, or 2?
10-13-2012, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 06:20 PM by Magnum.)
@Harti : hum ? A wit gained for the next turn when you destroyed an adverse unit.. I don't like that idea too.

Three bases for each team, EPIC !

There's also a new 2v2 map, I think.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
10-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup. And for the first time ever, a 2v2 map will feature 3 wit spaces per side. Smile