Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bramble tips
03-01-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Bramble tips
Yup, I don't remember when I have boosted a bramble effectively.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 01:34 PM
How so?

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
The wit used to boost the bramble that can usually be easily defended is not worth it.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
03-02-2014, 05:35 AM
indeed, Bramble is one of the easiest specials to defend, so boosting it is often a wasted wit. You should only really boost it if it's in a harder to defend position and in danger of being attacked

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Here's a couple examples of what NOT to do.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArMq5owgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArKi-9AoM
03-03-2014, 03:22 AM
If you notice that I've
(03-02-2014 05:12 PM)thcdoremi Wrote:  Here's a couple examples of what NOT to do.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArMq5owgM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArKi-9AoM

the lesson i get from that is to never play adorables on TG. Smile
jk, The real lesson is to never neglect the middle or the "rush side" on TG. One place I like to put my bramble is one space away from the middle wit space. But it might also be a good idea to out it on the rush side.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
03-04-2014, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 12:49 PM by Plasmaexe.)
Never use the vines against feedback. Just having one of your vines scrambled gives them the ability to also use vines which ends up very badly for you when you also have to worry about the scrambler. I learned this the hard way ;_;.
03-04-2014, 12:55 PM
I learned that you can retract them so you can keep them from being scrambled.

... What if scrambled thorns were still rooted to the original bramble? That way you can unroot scrambled thorns to your will? Or, if you wanna hear something extremely OP, what if the scrambling led to each parent thorn, eventually leading to the bramble itself?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
03-04-2014, 01:10 PM
(03-04-2014 12:47 PM)Plasmaexe Wrote:  Never use the vines against feedback. Just having one of your vines scrambled gives them the ability to also use vines which ends up very badly for you when you also have to worry about the scrambler. I learned this the hard way ;_;.

Ask Chemoeum Smile

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
03-04-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 01:13 PM by Plasmaexe.)
(03-04-2014 12:55 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I learned that you can retract them so you can keep them from being scrambled.

... What if scrambled thorns were still rooted to the original bramble? That way you can unroot scrambled thorns to your will? Or, if you wanna hear something extremely OP, what if the scrambling led to each parent thorn, eventually leading to the bramble itself?

Is that a buff that should happen or is that all true? I've never actually tried unrooting the vine before it yet though to see if the scrambled vine would disappear as well. Only came Across this situation once ><.