Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-07-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Hmm.... maybe using a different exit Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 03:39 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
It might be...hard for a mobi to get a heavy that way though.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
11-07-2013, 07:41 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4JDzqQoM

Gg White
11-07-2013, 03:13 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwJ7usAkM

This one has scrambling and brambling!
11-08-2013, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 02:02 AM by poweewee.)
(11-06-2013 11:11 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwK6FtQkM

Good game!

I thought i might lose with his turn 6 and my lack of wits. It took me a while to find that perfect response in turn 7. Every other response seemed to need 1 more wit. He retreated too much in turn 8, which allowed me to gaurantee a win with turn 9.

Thrutchy, did you have 0 wits left after turn 7? I was thinking maybe kill the 4HP soldier with his heavy and soldier, and then 3HP soldier occupies the wit space to kill the soldier along with a spawned runner

BTW, my games against awp and Cor:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4JmcrAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4MKMgQsM

I wondered if the one against Cor was really a resignation; I thought the game wasn't clearly over yet.

Also, thrutchy, I am still in a handful of games, so I might take some time before starting that one again. Smile

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
11-08-2013, 03:16 AM
(11-05-2013 02:09 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  Thanks, although I am going to be gone and hit the 4 day mark for sure during this tournament.

I'm not sure if it's better for the tournament to mark all my games as losses now, or keep playing, but end up timing out for some people and generally my turns won't be very good.

I don't really want to take time away from people who have games against real competitors too if I just keep playing to keep playing.

(11-05-2013 04:23 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  Yeah, I don't feel like I can do this tournament justice now that my schedule has become so hectic.

How about we declare all my games "for fun" and I'll finish whatever I have going if I can.

I know that is a bit unfair to the people who have already won matches against me (Awpertunity, Torbreck), but I think it would be better if I bow out of this for this season.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
11-08-2013, 03:24 AM
(11-08-2013 01:58 AM)poweewee Wrote:  Thrutchy, did you have 0 wits left after turn 7? I was thinking maybe kill the 4HP soldier with his heavy and soldier, and then 3HP soldier occupies the wit space to kill the soldier along with a spawned runner

I was at 0 wits after turn 6, poweewee. This would have been my turn if I hand`t moved the medic with my last wit in T6…..
11-08-2013, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 05:52 AM by Thrutchy.)
(11-08-2013 01:58 AM)poweewee Wrote:  Thrutchy, did you have 0 wits left after turn 7? I was thinking maybe kill the 4HP soldier with his heavy and soldier, and then 3HP soldier occupies the wit space to kill the soldier along with a spawned runner

I was at 0 after turn 7. I think my response to the above would be:
* kill 4hp soldier with sniper and spawned runner (3)
* kill soldier with heavy (1) - probably using mobi to move to next to sniper
* kill runner with runner (1) and retake bonus.

Then maybe move the mobi with my last wit. All he'd have left would be the heavy on my base (and the medic).

(11-08-2013 03:24 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  I was at 0 wits after turn 6, poweewee. This would have been my turn if I hand`t moved the medic with my last wit in T6…..

I was happy to see you burned a wit on the medic and had nothing banked.

The turn I was concerned about if you had another wit (8) was:
* kill 2hp runner with 2 spawned runners (5)
* kill sniper with soldier (1)
* attack base with heavy (2)
11-08-2013, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 06:17 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(11-08-2013 01:58 AM)poweewee Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 11:11 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwK6FtQkM

Good game!

I thought i might lose with his turn 6 and my lack of wits. It took me a while to find that perfect response in turn 7. Every other response seemed to need 1 more wit. He retreated too much in turn 8, which allowed me to gaurantee a win with turn 9.

Thrutchy, did you have 0 wits left after turn 7? I was thinking maybe kill the 4HP soldier with his heavy and soldier, and then 3HP soldier occupies the wit space to kill the soldier along with a spawned runner

BTW, my games against awp and Cor:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4JmcrAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4MKMgQsM

I wondered if the one against Cor was really a resignation; I thought the game wasn't clearly over yet.

Also, thrutchy, I am still in a handful of games, so I might take some time before starting that one again. Smile

Sorry, Poweewee, it wasn't clearly over, but you did have me on the ropes. I hope you were OK with me cancelling the game, I decided to just resign thinking it was close to done and would let you get on with your other games.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
11-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Brackets updated!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]