Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Scrambling to the Top
06-19-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Scrambling to the Top
L02 doesn't have a scrambler out, does it?

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2013, 11:03 PM
No, it doesn't. Would it be help?

iPro Clan
06-19-2013, 11:46 PM
Oh, sorry, I got confused. I thought when you posted

"With Scrambler Out" you meant all the replays posted below had a scrambler. I was just trying to make your records accurate.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-19-2013, 11:59 PM
Maybe on turn 14, put a scrambler directly north of your runner.

Also, with all those unboosted soldiers, snipers and maybe heavies would have been useful. Maybe in a 2nd wave attack.
06-20-2013, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 02:28 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
That's tough on Peekaboo. You could have tried to drill down to his bombshell, while killing his medic and gone for the bombshell kill and spawn camp the following turn (maybe).

1. Spawn a sniper, move where medic is.
2. Spawn a scrambler, move to that empty hex next to medic, behind the soldier.

3. On attack, take out the upper 3 hp soldier, scramble the right side one, take out the 3hp soldier next to the bombshell, hit bombshell with one of your 4 hp soldiers, take medic with runner, take one of the bottom soldiers with two of yours...

Not sure if you would have enough wits or what defenses he would have set up in those two turns though...

If you survived the counter-attack, his BS would be at 2 probably and you could take it out.

07-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Can we see some more thorn gulley games?

REMEMBER! THE ENEMY'S BASE IS DOWN!! *rotates iPad 180˚*
Master League in 1v1
Super-Titan 2v2 arranged with <n1ck> (something like that) we're in 20th place!!!!!!!!!!!
2v2 testing techniques. It's like cheating, but better
07-17-2013, 10:49 AM
(07-14-2013 02:51 AM)bobolynx Wrote:  Can we see some more thorn gulley games?

indeed, Thorn Gulley is the bane of my existence when I play as Feedback. I only ever win there when I can successfully rush up the middle:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzpjmAww

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
07-17-2013, 11:32 AM
(07-17-2013 10:49 AM)ElPared Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 02:51 AM)bobolynx Wrote:  Can we see some more thorn gulley games?

indeed, Thorn Gulley is the bane of my existence when I play as Feedback. I only ever win there when I can successfully rush up the middle:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YzpjmAww

excellent move Exclamation

iPro Clan
08-10-2013, 03:02 AM
As feedback, I am still having a ridiculously hard time on Peekaboo vs bombshell. Can't figure out any way to tip it in my favor, even if my opponent makes a mistake or two.
08-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Honestly, I have trouble beating a bombshell. I think your best bet would be to attack early and keep him from getting in a turtling position.