Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Wolfpack Clan Thread
05-05-2013, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014 02:59 AM by TheGreatAnt.)
Star The Wolfpack Clan Thread
[Image: wolfpack_clan.png]
Hello and welcome to the Wolfpack Clan thread!
The Wolfpack on OSN

CONTENTS:
Wolfpack Clan List
About the Clan
How to Apply
Rules for the Clan
Words from the Creator Wolf
List of OML Clans

About the Clan
The Wolfpack Clan is a friendly community with its own private and secret forum: The Wolfpack Dog Park. The Wolfpack is not a high-level competitive clan. The Wolfpack focus is community and having fun. We talk about replays and strategies of Outwitters and even have a inter-Clan tournament every so often. The leaders of the Wolfpack are always open to suggestions and interested in growing and improving each other in Outwitters.

You are welcome to apply to join the Clan! See below for more information on how to apply.

How to Apply to the Wolfpack Clan!
Hello potential pack mate! We would love if you could post a reply and tell us a little about yourself!

In your post, please answer the following questions:
1) What league are you in?
2) What is your Game Center name? ;; Are you on any Top 200 lists?
3) What team do you play the most? (Scallywags, Adorables, Feedback, or Veggienaughts)
4) What about wolves intrigue you?
5) What are your interests? (e.g. Music, Videogames, Food)

After you post your application, an Alpha or Beta Wolf will start a game with you to play a casual game. We will chat with you and get to know you a little better. No reason to sweat it.

Rules for the Wolfpack Clan
RULES:
- It is expected that each member of the Wolfpack is respectful to each other and does not demean each other for any reason.

- Members of the Clan are to be active. There is a 21 day rule. Inactivity occurs from not logging on for 21 days. If you have not been online for longer than this, you are subject to possibly being removed from the clan.

- Please add an answer to a sixth question in your application telling a fictitious story about a rubber ducky.

- Each member of the Wolfpack must respect the leaders of the Clan and do as the leaders ask.

Words from the CREATOR WOLF

”necrocat219” Wrote:We are the first to arrive
We will be the last to survive
We are Wolfpack

Our Pack is bound together by not only word but by blood. We share our hopes, our dreams, OUR DESTINIES with our PackMates. We live under the laws of life and obey our hearts on the battlefield. WE HAVE NO BOUNDS!

With our hearts, we show bravery: To fight for what we know, what we love, what we FEEL and to never give up when we know we can win!

With our minds, we show knowledge: We understand our PackMates and see into the minds of our enemies. We keep our minds clear and focused in the heat of battle!

With our souls, we show loyalty: Even when we doubt ourselves, we never doubt our PackMates. We honour them and fight for them with everything we have!

We, the pack, are the first clan to be made, and we shall be the last clan to survive...

List of OML Clans
OSN List
[Image: anonymous.png][Image: diamondlg.png][Image: iceblood_clan.jpg][Image: ipro_clan.png][Image: ggteam.jpg][Image: wolfpack_clan.png]

NOTE: Material in this thread is subject to change. And all our memory goes out to Necrocat219, who is always clan leader in our hearts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread; Relaunched!
Sooooo fancy!!

By the way izzilla comes with two z Smile

Have fun!!
05-05-2013, 02:32 PM
(05-05-2013 01:57 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  Sooooo fancy!!

By the way izzilla comes with two z Smile

Have fun!!
Hmmm. I will fix that. Thanks for the proof reading. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-05-2013, 04:39 PM
cool, I like the OSN links for our names, though my OSN record is totally lame cuz I don't post any of my replays lol

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Well ElPared. You know how to fix that!

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete
05-06-2013, 02:00 AM
I havent posted any replays at all

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
05-06-2013, 08:01 AM
1) What league are you in?
Gifted
2) Are you on any Top 200 list?
^^
3) What team do you play the most? (Scallywag, Adorables, Feedback, or Veggienaughts)
Adorables
4) What about wolves intrigue you?
I was intrigued by the clan idea, but never got around to it due to school. It's almost over, so I thought of give it a try. The reason I chose the wolves is because I was interested in improving not only my outwitters game, but also my tennis game, as weird as it sounds. I'd be happy to explain more about that in a friendly.
5) What are your interests?
I really want to major in CS in college, which I probably will, but haven't done much yet. I love playing tennis, it's my main sport, play some singles 1 at a small school, and I play some video games, of course.
6) The rubber ducky?
Well. The rubber ducky decided to cross the road. The chicken chickened out that day, unfortunately. As the rubber ducky crossed the road, it was met by a wolf. The rubber ducky said hi to the wolf. The wolf promptly ate it. The end. RIP goes the chicken.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-06-2013, 10:06 AM
@Doodat,
Thanks for applying to the wolfpack! Unfortunately, my iPad is in storage, as I will be leaving the country soon. I am going to go ahead and give you access into the forums, so you can get to know everyone and start chatting.

When I get back, I will be sure to start a friendly match with you. I'll send it to you whenever I get back. =]

Welcome to the clan. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-06-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 01:14 PM by ElPared.)
(05-06-2013 10:06 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  @Doodat,
Thanks for applying to the wolfpack! Unfortunately, my iPad is in storage, as I will be leaving the country soon. I am going to go ahead and give you access into the forums, so you can get to know everyone and start chatting.

When I get back, I will be sure to start a friendly match with you. I'll send it to you whenever I get back. =]

Welcome to the clan. =]

We have one other Alpha wolf, couldn't Connor do the friendly match?

@TheGense: I'm too lazy to post my replays. Also I'm usually too distracted by shiny things to do that

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-06-2013, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:51 PM by TheGense.)
(05-06-2013 01:13 PM)ElPared Wrote:  @TheGense: I'm too lazy to post my replays. Also I'm usually too distracted by shiny things to do that

SQUIRREL!!! ( ◕‿◕)

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete