Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
02-07-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
Here's me learning how to veggie. Many times I probably could have ended it, but it was too much fun.Big Grin
OSN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 05:52 AM
(02-06-2013 08:56 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  Hi! I have a replay I'd like to discuss:
acameronp (S) vs. Eijolend (F) on Long Nine

I'm fairly certain you win on T16 if on T14 you just move all your soldiers in while taking out the solider and sniper and hitting the base for 2, especially if the solider next to the BS is one of the 4 hp ones. What's he gonna do?

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
02-07-2013, 08:43 PM
You're right, with a 4 hp soldier next to the bombshell that could have worked out. I didn't see that one though and with a 3hp one it's a very close either killing him off or leaving him at 1 base hp. So I probably should have planned the whole move through instead of happily jumping at the sniper.^^

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
(02-06-2013 08:56 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  Hi! I have a replay I'd like to discuss:
acameronp (S) vs. Eijolend (F) on Long Nine

Turn 5:
I've been wondering for a long time if taking out this sniper with two runners is worth it. I think in terms of wit efficiency it doesn't really break even, unless you are going to walk another sniper there. For offensive openings I could see how taking out the sniper is important, because pushing through an attack is much easier with it not there. For a Scallywags defensive setup I don't think it's worth it though, but then again I could be wrong.

Think you are correct, in an early defensive scallywags setup the sniper should not be taken. But I would take it in most other instances.

Soldier spam FTW
02-09-2013, 07:58 AM
If you like feedback you may enjoy this replay of a 78 turn scrambler shootout on Peekaboo between REVERSE DP and me with 6 scramblers on the map at one time and scramblers scrambled by scrambled scramblers Smile

It is not a flawless game with blunders made on both sides but quite entertaining.

Enjoy..

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
02-09-2013, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 01:03 PM by ElPared.)
idk why but I'm really proud of myself for this one. It's the first time I've scrambled a Scrambler haha

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y3u7qAgw

winning was just icing haha

EDIT: Although after seeing the replay above me ^^^^ I'm not so impressed with myself any more, lol :/

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Nine turn glitch rush

Mostly luck. I got bored, so my opening was quite random. Smile

GC: Great Wolf Sif
02-09-2013, 09:35 PM
(02-09-2013 07:58 AM)Random Task Wrote:  If you like feedback you may enjoy this replay of a 78 turn scrambler shootout on Peekaboo between REVERSE DP and me with 6 scramblers on the map at one time and scramblers scrambled by scrambled scramblers Smile

It is not a flawless game with blunders made on both sides but quite entertaining.

Enjoy..

This replay is one of the most epic I have ever seen. It looks like a battle from the tournament "all your units are belong to us", but it actually is a league match! Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-09-2013, 10:53 PM
(02-09-2013 07:58 AM)Random Task Wrote:  If you like feedback you may enjoy this replay of a 78 turn scrambler shootout on Peekaboo between REVERSE DP and me with 6 scramblers on the map at one time and scramblers scrambled by scrambled scramblers Smile

Enjoy..
I watched and laughed. A scrambler chain reaction!!!

1v1 Master League Old Legs Division
2v2 w/dekwat :master:Waiting Beaver Division
02-10-2013, 01:54 AM
(02-09-2013 10:53 PM)vegaprom Wrote:  

Enjoy..
I watched and laughed. A scrambler chain reaction!!!

Yeah... That was actually a prettyfrightening moment when he did that.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.