Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread
01-29-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!)
Thanks necro

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2013, 05:33 PM
(01-29-2013 10:19 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Yeah sure! We do hope you will be reasonably active at least Smile Quite a few members like to experiment with Veggies but to be honest no 'official' strategy has come about yet with making them competitive with other teams, but with this update that should all change. Adorables are the best team so I'm sure that we can help you practice and understand how to use the Mobi best Smile

Ok great!

I'm trying out the new veggies ... With 3 health, it's a whole new ball game!

*** I'm up for friendly invites anytime! ***
GC: freerodo (ex RodoAC)
Kik Messenger: freerodo
1v1 Gifted League
2v2 Master League with HairballRemedy
01-31-2013, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 03:59 PM by izzilla.)
Hey all. Formerly of the defunct Mobi-style clan. Just looking for some players to talk strategy with and play some friendlies. Been bouncing back forth between Clever & Gifted. I'm on the forums almost daily and a regular in tourneys. Primarily use Adorables, but recently been working with Feedback, (Scramblers are fun) Hope you'll add me to your ranks...
Thanks, Ian
GC izzilla

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
02-01-2013, 02:27 AM
(01-31-2013 03:56 PM)izzilla Wrote:  Hey all. Formerly of the defunct Mobi-style clan. Just looking for some players to talk strategy with and play some friendlies. Been bouncing back forth between Clever & Gifted. I'm on the forums almost daily and a regular in tourneys. Primarily use Adorables, but recently been working with Feedback, (Scramblers are fun) Hope you'll add me to your ranks...
Thanks, Ian
GC izzilla

Hey Ian! Sounds like fun!

I sent you a GC invite - lets start some friendlies!

*** I'm up for friendly invites anytime! ***
GC: freerodo (ex RodoAC)
Kik Messenger: freerodo
1v1 Gifted League
2v2 Master League with HairballRemedy
02-01-2013, 03:43 AM
(01-31-2013 03:56 PM)izzilla Wrote:  Hey all. Formerly of the defunct Mobi-style clan. Just looking for some players to talk strategy with and play some friendlies. Been bouncing back forth between Clever & Gifted. I'm on the forums almost daily and a regular in tourneys. Primarily use Adorables, but recently been working with Feedback, (Scramblers are fun) Hope you'll add me to your ranks...
Thanks, Ian
GC izzilla

Sounds good! Smile We can certainly help you get fixed in gifted permanently or figure out what to do next to improve or just have a friendly community. Welcome to the pack!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-06-2013, 11:30 AM
So am I waiting for a PM or a game with NecroCat or something? I'm losing a lot on SFI and I'd like to do some friendlies or something to help my game on that map, and things like this are the reason I wanted to join a clan.

just curious, I understand your game list is probably pretty full Smile

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-06-2013, 01:22 PM
There is a logo next to your name so you're all set. I will do some friendlies with you if you'd like- GC-connor3491

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
02-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Hey I am down always looking for bigger and better challenges, my gc is boyxoneder and I am in masters I only have like 25 league wins.

A replay of me for your enjoyment. That foundry rush is killer http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y1IfkAgw
02-06-2013, 03:47 PM
ah, I thought we had a separate forum or something for clan related stuff. Cool then Smile

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-06-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 05:52 PM by Necrocat219.)
(02-06-2013 03:47 PM)ElPared Wrote:  ah, I thought we had a separate forum or something for clan related stuff. Cool then Smile

There is, we already have a seperate subforum that's on the same page as Outwitters, Poppycock and Tilt to live. I see why you haven't introduced yourself yet xD
(02-06-2013 01:41 PM)boyxoneder Wrote:  Hey I am down always looking for bigger and better challenges, my gc is boyxoneder and I am in masters I only have like 25 league wins.

A replay of me for your enjoyment. That foundry rush is killer http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y1IfkAgw

Sure! I'll challenge you today Smile nice to meet you!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Thread Closed