Poll: What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
Blitz Beach
Candy Core Mine
Machination
Currently unknown Veggienauts map
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
11-03-2012, 08:38 PM
What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
Most of us can agree on Foundry and SFI to be the most annoying 1v1 map. I was wondering though: What would be the most annoying 2v2 map?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: What is the most annoying 2v2 map?
I actually like them all equally and are all fun. But if I had to goose one it would be machination
11-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I like the way you worded the poll. Machination is still a great, well designed map. But, boy can it be annoying.
11-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Just so that everyone knows: beta testers may vote the fourth option Wink

11-04-2012, 05:24 AM
I can't wait to play machination again. I get candy core mine every single game with the occasional blitz beach map thrown in. I haven't played machination in over 10 games now. Hardly remember what it looks like besides from screenshots.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
11-04-2012, 10:02 AM
(11-04-2012 05:24 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I can't wait to play machination again. I get candy core mine every single game with the occasional blitz beach map thrown in. I haven't played machination in over 10 games now. Hardly remember what it looks like besides from screenshots.

Same thing happened to us for a long stretch and then we got it 8/10 games. I'm ready for the Veggienauts map.
11-11-2012, 04:51 AM
My new least favorite is definitely Blitz Beach. Lately, win or lose, it's always because of the bombshell being in the OP spot, and often it's just a race to get it there. Machination has a similar spot, but it's a little easier to deal with. Candy Core mine is a far superior map that has many interesting outcomes, and no set strategies. Hopefully the new rules will reduce this issue. It just gets old quick when everyone is using the same strategy.
11-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I think we've been able to deal with the bombshell in the OP spot. Once almost against dewdundency had we saved up one extra wit and once against lortgob
11-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Most annoying map is Candy Core Mine, because I keep getting assigned that map. It also has a rather rigid strategy, where blue/red player defends, while the yellow/green player attacks. This is because the center bases are very vulnerable, and 98% of wins are due to destroying the center base.Also, the map looks rather gloomy, very unlike the adorables. I always get the feeling the map is under the ocean, since it looks so blue.

Blitz beach is alright. Strategies are varied. You and your partner could each attack the directly opposite base, or work together and attack one base- at the same time keeping defense.

Machanination is my favorite, due to the limitless ways you can strike.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
11-12-2012, 05:25 AM
(11-12-2012 12:29 AM)2dhh Wrote:  Most annoying map is Candy Core Mine, because I keep getting assigned that map. It also has a rather rigid strategy, where blue/red player defends, while the yellow/green player attacks. This is because the center bases are very vulnerable, and 98% of wins are due to destroying the center base.Also, the map looks rather gloomy, very unlike the adorables. I always get the feeling the map is under the ocean, since it looks so blue.

Blitz beach is alright. Strategies are varied. You and your partner could each attack the directly opposite base, or work together and attack one base- at the same time keeping defense.

Machanination is my favorite, due to the limitless ways you can strike.
It is true that it is virtually impossible to destroy the upper and lower bases on CCM. However, I disagree with the rest of your assessment. It's vital that both you and your partner attack if you want to succeed on CCM. True that there are many ways to attack on Mach. We usually attack both bases simultaneously.