Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Diamond League - Witness our wit.
12-31-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Diamond League - Witness our wit.
(12-31-2012 10:29 PM)Harti Wrote:  Ah, bummer. But that's probably not an obstacle. As long as you're comfortable with the Scallywags, that is! Smile

Feel free to start a few test games against me or another clan member while we're reviewing your application internally.

Haha yeah Shy . I rather like the mobi.. Oh well, got to wait for some time before I can obtain a credit card.

Will do so Smile

GC nickname : drakfeld

Just got promoted to Gifted league Big Grin . Don't know if it will last Blush
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Anyone who is applying feel free to hit me up for a game! I'm fairly mod league so should be a good enough challenge for most an am fairly active! I'm Judment on Game Center.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
01-01-2013, 01:01 PM
(01-01-2013 02:22 AM)Judment Wrote:  Anyone who is applying feel free to hit me up for a game! I'm fairly mod league so should be a good enough challenge for most an am fairly active! I'm Judment on Game Center.

Okay, I want to join. I'll send you a friendly. Just kidding. I'm already a member. Tongue Smile I'll still send you a game anyway, though.

What I really wanted to say is that prospective members may also send me a game if they wish to.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Will sent out invites to moar people soon.. I've the 5 game limit haha.

Hmm gifted league is a really different ballgame.. I only have a win ratio of 50-50 oh well.

GC nickname : drakfeld

Just got promoted to Gifted league Big Grin . Don't know if it will last Blush
01-03-2013, 08:54 AM
A warm welcome to all our new members! Big Grin

GC Name: s4mbita
Super-Titan
01-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks guys, good to be here! Smile
01-06-2013, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 12:27 AM by Harti.)
I hereby want to thank every single one of our members for the great support. We've now amassed twenty members having vivid exchange on the internal forums!

In order to keep track of the whole team we invented the Diamond League Clan Committee. Its members primarily serve as mentors and contact persons for questions regarding replays or general gameplay, but also to check the members' forum activity. The Clan Committee can be found to the bottom of the opening post.

Despite the fact that Adam is having a tough job adding new members access to our internal forums basically all the time, we're still accepting applications. What we're particularly looking for are creative players with extraordinary team/map strategies that could use some polishment to become winning strategies.

Due to our sheer size, we may be declining applications from lower league members, especially from people that look unreliable or inactive. Recently I got an application PM from a Fluffy League player: When I prompted them to create test games against me, nothing happened. Not even a reply to my PM. This is not what we're looking for, and it was the first and only potential member whose application we declined.

So we're all looking forward to a prosperous 2013 for the Diamond League! Super-Titan

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
01-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Wow, your clan surely looks epic...

LOL you got 777 posts on you, Harti!

01-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Hate to say if Gfich, but thats just because we ARE epic Tongue

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
01-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Our 2v2 strategy tips are entirely in piratical talk. Tongue

FOR I AM A PIRATE KING!!! Big Grin

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
Thread Closed