11-30-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: New Feature Request
I'd love it if they removed the +1 wit for a kill

I dream of being a Super Duper Titan!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 07:57 AM
(11-30-2012 06:50 AM)Bad Herr Day Wrote:  I'd love it if they removed the +1 wit for a kill

That would make the Bramble better, right? Maybe... too good? Maybe just right?
11-30-2012, 08:11 AM
It wouldn't do anything, you don't get wits for killing vines right now.

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-30-2012, 10:54 AM
(11-30-2012 06:50 AM)Bad Herr Day Wrote:  I'd love it if they removed the +1 wit for a kill

What's so bad about the +1. At first, I was furious when I heard about it. Mostly because I had already paid for the game and changing it up is unfair. But, after playing with it, I think it is awesome. It allows big pushes against any team that just sits there and stall.
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 11:08 AM by Emuchu.)
(11-30-2012 07:57 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  

What? I think the +1 Wits makes Veggies better, because unlike the other units, there's no reward for a Thorn kill. If I'm playing smart, I can always make sure my opponent is spending at least as much to remove a Thorn as I spent to put it there.

As for me... there's one feature that I've been wanting since the beginning, and I'd pay for it, too: a new "YOU LOSE!!!" notification sound. You have no idea how often I'll be driving around with my phone running Pandora, plugged into the speakers with the volume turned up, when suddenly the music dies down and a tiny voice declares that I suck in front of my friends and family.

It's come to the point where I'll always forfeit a game my opponent can win in the next turn just to avoid this happening! I propose OML adds an alternate losing sound, maybe have a muted trumpet playing that "wah-wah-waaaaah" noise. Take my wallet!

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-30-2012, 02:48 PM
(11-30-2012 11:08 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  You have no idea how often I'll be driving around with my phone running Pandora, plugged into the speakers with the volume turned up, when suddenly the music dies down and a tiny voice declares that I suck in front of my friends and family.

That made me laugh :-D

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
11-30-2012, 03:09 PM
(11-30-2012 11:08 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 07:57 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  

What? I think the +1 Wits makes Veggies better, because unlike the other units, there's no reward for a Thorn kill. If I'm playing smart, I can always make sure my opponent is spending at least as much to remove a Thorn as I spent to put it there.

As for me... there's one feature that I've been wanting since the beginning, and I'd pay for it, too: a new "YOU LOSE!!!" notification sound. You have no idea how often I'll be driving around with my phone running Pandora, plugged into the speakers with the volume turned up, when suddenly the music dies down and a tiny voice declares that I suck in front of my friends and family.

It's come to the point where I'll always forfeit a game my opponent can win in the next turn just to avoid this happening! I propose OML adds an alternate losing sound, maybe have a muted trumpet playing that "wah-wah-waaaaah" noise. Take my wallet!
No doubt, the "you lose" notification stings. The worst is when I'm trying to go to sleep only to be woken up by that evil spawn of satan voice. I could live with it if they would make the winning notification a little more rewarding. The trumpets are weak compared to Beelzebub Jr.
11-30-2012, 03:38 PM
(11-30-2012 03:09 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  No doubt, the "you lose" notification stings. The worst is when I'm trying to go to sleep only to be woken up by that evil spawn of satan voice. I could live with it if they would make the winning notification a little more rewarding. The trumpets are weak compared to Beelzebub Jr.

I actually don't think they made a victory noise, the trumpets are a native iOS noise.

"How'd you fix it?"
"What?"
"I kicked it."
11-30-2012, 03:50 PM
(11-30-2012 03:38 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 03:09 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  No doubt, the "you lose" notification stings. The worst is when I'm trying to go to sleep only to be woken up by that evil spawn of satan voice. I could live with it if they would make the winning notification a little more rewarding. The trumpets are weak compared to Beelzebub Jr.

I actually don't think they made a victory noise, the trumpets are a native iOS noise.

no. they made one.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM
(11-30-2012 03:50 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  no. they made one.
Really? 'Cause I think it makes the same noise when I get a GameCenter friends request.

"How'd you fix it?"
"What?"
"I kicked it."