Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scramble vs Bramble
11-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Scramble vs Bramble
Currently I'm in a game where the bramble has taken over my spawn point and I managed to scramble that bramble but now I can't remove it from my spawn point because I can't kill my own units
At least I would like to be able to dissolve my own bramble

Did this come up during beta testing? is this the intended effect? I find it very disturbing...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Scramble vs Bramble
If you can untangle the bramble by pressing the running icon that will be on top of the bramble when you touch it

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
I think they probably overlooked that...

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol I think your referring to our game! outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys6b4AQw
I can see this being a major problem since bramble will attack the spawn a lot
11-20-2012, 01:56 PM
It is similar to spawn a bramble when converting a children. Good news for feedback players!
11-20-2012, 02:33 PM
(11-20-2012 01:56 PM)terenceshiu2005 Wrote:  It is similar to spawn a bramble when converting a children. Good news for feedback players!

It is indeed. I didn't know that the scrambler could scramble a thorn until that game. I think this whole update is good news to feedback players (which includes me). The +1 wit mechanic encourages offense and the feedback is a more offensive team
11-20-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 05:45 PM by =) Random Task (=.)
(11-20-2012 01:05 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  Lol I think your referring to our game! outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys6b4AQw
I can see this being a major problem since bramble will attack the spawn a lot

Wow, i thought i know what the bramble is doing but i totally fail to understand what is goint on in this game. You scrambled a branch of the bramble, not the bramble itself, right? And then you can grow branches from the scrambled part?
Also, the bramble can grow so many branches in one turn....

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
In fact, there is a big problem.
I think that when we scramble a bramble who is on a spawn, this bramble must die...

[Image: supertitan.gif] Adorables Player [Image: supertitan.gif]
11-20-2012, 09:31 PM
The official term for "thing that the Bramble (= Special unit) spawned" is "Barrier" (it is refered to that name in the help section), so let's rather call the spawned barriers "barriers", right?

That being said, I've been struggling on the beta forums to get a "recede" option for spawned Barriers. So as you could proceed with your units whose paths you've locked three turns ago, for instance. However, that didn't make it to any beta or public release, I don't see how.

We've got to live with that. Next time just scramble its parent/ancestor. I'm not 100% sure but this should get rid of its children.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
It'll convert the children, they'll still be there. Had a scrambler take like 5 of my barriers in a game last night with a single conversion, it was pretty sweet.