Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collect 'em all! (Bases, that is...)
11-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Brick Collect 'em all! (Bases, that is...)
I'd sure like a "one-button" option to buy all the custom bases, and if you'd throw a discount our way (maybe call it $7.99 for all bases?) it'd be a no-brainer for me.

Thanks for a fantastic game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 09:45 AM by rnarvin.)
RE: Collect 'em all! (Bases, that is...)
(11-20-2012 09:38 AM)Tin Truck Wrote:  I'd sure like a "one-button" option to buy all the custom bases, and if you'd throw a discount our way (maybe call it $7.99 for all bases?) it'd be a no-brainer for me.

Thanks for a fantastic game.

I actually thought all the bases would be in a package deal at like $3.99 or something, and checked iTunes and saw that each base was $2, which I thought was ridiculous, but I'm sure they need the money, and I'll gladly help them with my purchases Smile

..so, with that, I'd also like an all-base purchasable pack.
11-20-2012, 09:48 AM
The idea is that we all generally lean towards playing one team more than others. My favorite race is feedback by far, and out of their two bases I love the control tower but I'm not too keen on the master control, so I'm just going to buy that to start off with. I might buy the temple too. They made a large variety with the aim of offering everyone at least one base that would suit their style that they would like to buy, and I think it's reasonable if you fall in love with one base straight away.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-20-2012, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 09:54 AM by GoHeat 3.)
I'm just gonna buy them all!Big Grin
Specifically though, I <3 Sea Bastion, The Processor, and the Fructose Fortress!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
(11-20-2012 09:48 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  The idea is that we all generally lean towards playing one team more than others.
Yep, understood... I'm just compulsive and enjoy collecting all the goodies, plus do want to support OML. I'm hoping they'll continue to support Outwitters for a very very long time to come. Big Grin
11-20-2012, 10:16 AM
(11-20-2012 09:57 AM)Tin Truck Wrote:  
(11-20-2012 09:48 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  The idea is that we all generally lean towards playing one team more than others.
Yep, understood... I'm just compulsive and enjoy collecting all the goodies, plus do want to support OML. I'm hoping they'll continue to support Outwitters for a very very long time to come. Big Grin

It's called Pokemon syndrome Wink

I hope so too. Who knows as they progress as developers their future games may shine a light back onto outwitters if they keep it going

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Waiting for a promo. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-20-2012, 10:07 PM
(11-20-2012 10:04 PM)joelduque Wrote:  Waiting for a promo. Smile

Proooobably not gonna happen. The pricing topic's already come up on the beta forums. We all feel that it's a fair price as you're most likely to only need one.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
11-20-2012, 11:13 PM
I kinda may have instantly bought Fructose Fortress...

11-21-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm gonna buy them all (at Christmas, though).

I thought there would've been a package of all the bases which would cost 4-5 dollars/euros...

My favourite are Aquarius II, The Processor and Vine Temple !!

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue