Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan!
11-30-2012, 02:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 02:57 AM by myninja208.)
RE: [Looking for WAR!] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan!
(11-29-2012 02:16 AM)texadian5223 Wrote:  Myninja527 and Myninja208 accepted this clan invite from GoHeat. We are ready for 2 v 2 battling

we are ready
(11-15-2012 01:45 PM)daHsu Wrote:  Challenging Wolfpack! Also recruiting a little. Wink

This is the clan of Ice Blood Bullet Proof (Ice for short).

Members List (these are GC usernames):
+++daHsu+++ (founder who lost his ipod!)
GoHeat3 (Master goin on SUPER!)
Bad Herr Day (super titan here to rock!)
27 Pastore (more top 200 swag!)
2dhh (2v2 like a boss)
laYahooz (very gifted!)
Myninja527 (Insane 2v2)
Myninja208 (Identity theft?)
ishu76 (Inactive?)

[Image: sxfb08.png]

Why?
ICE for keep it cool.
BLOOD because we spill it everywhere.
BULLET as in everyone get down on the floor! and
PROOF as in this is why we rock.

Talent is what we're born with, but skill can only be achieved through hours of cold-blooded slaughter. And with our storm of bullets, Ice will steadily tear through every enemy and every obstacle...keeping it cool all the while.

Savor the victories, forget the losses, and pretty soon you'll have a lot more victories than losses. In the heat of the battle, we stir in a frenzy, screaming at opponents, screaming at each other, making sure to have a good time before it ends.

Because in the end, we're all just here to have some fun. And maybe kick a lot of ass. Here, we are cool as IceBloodBulletProof.

This is proudly the third clan to be created... looking forward to meeting buddies and clan wars!

I'm in...but no identidy theft...only thing i've lost is my mind
I'm in...ice ice baby

I wanna be (vanilla)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 07:30 AM
*bump!!!!!Angry

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
11-30-2012, 08:33 AM
bump???

maybe we should start new thread?!!

Messages are not showing up....

1 v 1 Master
2 v 2 Master w/ Myninja208

ICE clan member
11-30-2012, 08:47 AM
(11-30-2012 02:53 AM)myninja208 Wrote:  
(11-29-2012 02:16 AM)texadian5223 Wrote:  Myninja527 and Myninja208 accepted this clan invite from GoHeat. We are ready for 2 v 2 battling

we are ready
(11-15-2012 01:45 PM)daHsu Wrote:  Challenging Wolfpack! Also recruiting a little. Wink

This is the clan of Ice Blood Bullet Proof (Ice for short).

Members List (these are GC usernames):
+++daHsu+++ (founder who lost his ipod!)
GoHeat3 (Master goin on SUPER!)
Bad Herr Day (super titan here to rock!)
27 Pastore (more top 200 swag!)
2dhh (2v2 like a boss)
laYahooz (very gifted!)
Myninja527 (Insane 2v2)
Myninja208 (Identity theft?)
ishu76 (Inactive?)

[Image: sxfb08.png]

Why?
ICE for keep it cool.
BLOOD because we spill it everywhere.
BULLET as in everyone get down on the floor! and
PROOF as in this is why we rock.

Talent is what we're born with, but skill can only be achieved through hours of cold-blooded slaughter. And with our storm of bullets, Ice will steadily tear through every enemy and every obstacle...keeping it cool all the while.

Savor the victories, forget the losses, and pretty soon you'll have a lot more victories than losses. In the heat of the battle, we stir in a frenzy, screaming at opponents, screaming at each other, making sure to have a good time before it ends.

Because in the end, we're all just here to have some fun. And maybe kick a lot of ass. Here, we are cool as IceBloodBulletProof.

This is proudly the third clan to be created... looking forward to meeting buddies and clan wars!

I'm in...but no identidy theft...only thing i've lost is my mind
I'm in...ice ice baby

I wanna be (vanilla)

Me and necrocat are waiting

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
11-30-2012, 10:30 AM
(11-30-2012 08:33 AM)myninja527 Wrote:  bump???

Sorry was I missing something?Blush It's not that the messages weren't showing up, I wasn't on. Myninjas, unfortunately I can't put you on the current tournament... but I heard you're practicing against Goheat+Magnum, which is good!

@Bluegodzill (and the rest of Wolfpack) What is your team going to be? Sorry I can't find it Tongue

Yeah, I whipped up this clan badge as fast as I could. Not actually that great at photoshop, I just have a bit of patience. If any of you guys can do better, I'd be glad! [Image: 1fg21j.png]
bout to pm oneadamleft now!

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
11-30-2012, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 10:32 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(11-30-2012 10:30 AM)daHsu Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 08:33 AM)myninja527 Wrote:  bump???

Sorry was I missing something?Blush It's not that the messages weren't showing up, I wasn't on. Myninjas, unfortunately I can't put you on the current tournament... but I heard you're practicing against Goheat+Magnum, which is good!

@Bluegodzill (and the rest of Wolfpack) What is your team going to be? Sorry I can't find it Tongue

Yeah, I whipped up this clan badge as fast as I could. Not actually that great at photoshop, I just have a bit of patience. If any of you guys can do better, I'd be glad! [Image: 1fg21j.png]
bout to pm oneadamleft now!

I like that!

Super-Titan

11-30-2012, 10:41 AM
(11-30-2012 10:32 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I like that!

Niceee! The red stands for blood and the dots stand for bullets right?

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
11-30-2012, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 10:46 AM by Necrocat219.)
(11-30-2012 01:32 AM)2dhh Wrote:  [quote='texadian5223' pid='13761' dateline='1354119407']
(Edit) to add on, can we have a clan badge pleeeease Dan? You're good at photoshop, but if you're lazy I can also make one for us.

Err Did I put my name somewhere on the forums? Confused I think I might have done I forgot XD

I used to use photoshop quite a bit but not having a drawing tablet made it tiresome to use. Instead I'm a bit better at pixleart on paint.

Anyways yeah, I'm quite busy unfortunately so I don't think I can really help, 2 exams next week to revise for, but outwitters games are perfect for breaks Wink

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-30-2012, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 10:47 AM by GoHeat 3.)
(11-30-2012 10:45 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 01:32 AM)2dhh Wrote:  [quote='texadian5223' pid='13761' dateline='1354119407']
(Edit) to add on, can we have a clan badge pleeeease Dan? You're good at photoshop, but if you're lazy I can also make one for us.

Err Did I put my name somewhere on the forums? Confused I think I might have done I forgot XD

I used to use photoshop quite a bit but not having a drawing tablet made it tiresome to use. Instead I'm a bit better at pixelart on paint.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to daHsu because I think his name is Dan!Tongue

Super-Titan

11-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Ah XD I see Tongue woo! 2 dans ^_^

Also Dahsu have you found your ipod? I noticed your games against me expired

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?