Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Last post wins.
06-24-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Last post wins.
darn kamikaze, i was here thinking i won this thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Not with me around you will. I'll let you have the last word for a few days just to keep your hopes up and then I'll come again and snatch it away from you ;-)

Here's a crazy thought: who would be open for an Outwitters boardgame implementation? Anything but the fog of war can be done 1:1 with physical assets.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2012, 02:18 PM
i think that making a board game out of it would ruin something about it... i mean you can have strategy with boardgames, but the FoW really makes a strategy game more than just positioning (imo)
06-26-2012, 12:59 AM
I really wonder how active the beta portions of this forum are. Because the non-beta portion is slow as crap.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"
06-26-2012, 01:48 AM
By stating the lack of posts in a post you are actively changing the situation you seem to dislike.

Just wait for Outwitters to be released, that should metaphorically kick this forums behind.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Just overall posts don't happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

06-29-2012, 09:57 AM
(06-28-2012 04:18 PM)Leaf_It Wrote:  Just overall posts don't happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

it is, just been a bit more quiet around here during the lull before release.
06-29-2012, 07:02 PM
we should hype it up a bit before the release. tell your friends that this is the #1 awaited game of 2012 (according to an extremely small and biased sample of people) and that it's "Sure to be a great hit - Solan". make them seem impressed. HYPE IT UPPPPP!
07-01-2012, 07:48 AM
I would try that, but none of my friends care about IOS anymore. Even I don't care about hardly anything on IOS. Tilt to Live and Pocket Tanks are the only apps I still play.

07-01-2012, 12:49 PM
:/ to be honest i don't even use my Ipod anymore either... althoguh i will for this game. i wonder if it's still as popular as it used to be?