One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 05-22-2012 08:38 AM

The last person to post wins. If you are to ever have any hope of winning, this topic must to be forgotten by "Everyone," probably even you.

In an attempt to keep this thread active, and not boring, please post something relevant the discussion that is currently active in the thread, or a comment that may spark a new conversation. It would be appreciated if you would only post "I win" before or after your comment. If all you post is "I Win" or "You lose" or any other rather short and semi-pointless comment, it will be considered spam Poppycock. But if you really want to, go ahead.

RE: Last post wins. - N135 - 05-22-2012 11:42 AM

So… I would pay a lot of money for DOTA on the IOS. Anyone else with me?

RE: Last post wins. - phrenikos - 05-22-2012 11:57 AM

(05-22-2012 11:42 AM)N135 Wrote:  So… I would pay a lot of money for DOTA on the IOS. Anyone else with me?

I'm with you! But I certainly won't mind diablo 3 on IOS either. Smile

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 05-25-2012 07:53 AM

speaking of DOTA style games, i wish that League of Legends had an offline mode.... just to practice vs ai or something.

RE: Last post wins. - phrenikos - 05-25-2012 11:41 AM

(05-25-2012 07:53 AM)Solan Wrote:  speaking of DOTA style games, i wish that League of Legends had an offline mode.... just to practice vs ai or something.

Originally thought you came from HoN - there's a competitive player with the same name as you... thought the chances were slim though and when you mentioned LoL... yea Tongue

Not that I have anything against League of Legends, just that - as you probably know - the player base from both games generally like to hate on each other.

There was some post on the Outwitters section about AI and how difficult it was to make - now imagine AI for nine different heroes/champions - would be nearly impossible to simulate a real MOBA game. Tongue There is an AI in dota, but I truly believe if you want to get better in a MOBA, you have to play against real players that are better than you.

RE: Last post wins. - N135 - 05-25-2012 04:15 PM

There is Bot training in lol. Its not offline however, because your teammates are still human. It's where I learned to play, and where I learned my strategy with items. Add me btw, same name as here

RE: Last post wins. - oneadamleft - 05-26-2012 03:21 PM

I have admin privileges and can lock threads. I'm fighting the urge to win this.

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 05-26-2012 10:15 PM

lol adam that's just unfair. and I'll try adding you N135, no one who loves OneManLeft can be such a horrible person. (my name is solashaka).
also I'd never even hear of HoN until i saw it here, but the games seem really similar... I can see why the player bases would hate each other XD.

RE: Last post wins. - N135 - 05-27-2012 12:21 PM

Really, the hate isn't between LoL and HoN. Almost no one plays HoN anymore. No, the hate is between LoL and DoTA 2

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 05-27-2012 02:16 PM

well, honestly both of those games kinda are from the same people... the people who made DOTA are now making LoL, and DoTa was first made in a blizzard game (it was a mod for warcraft or something right?)... Honestly, i think that both of these games are inferior to rts games, such as sc2. i love sc2 :3 just i don't play much because it's too competitive (I like competition, but it's sad to watch almost every other game your precious base you built up getting roflstomped by them OP marines).