Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1.5
12-08-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1 starting December the 8th!
Can anybody tell me why the thread title's saying starting today (Dec 8th) but there's no information on the opening post?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1 starting December the 8th!
(12-08-2012 07:38 PM)Surra Wrote:  I'm fine with the delay. So is it random partners?
In the game I have brackets round my name. [surra]

Wrong thread?

Anyways, i figured that we could flip a coin, and let the winner choose between being P1 or picking a map.

Harti Wrote:Can anybody tell me why the thread title's saying starting today (Dec 8th) but there's no information on the opening post?

Well, we're having a last-minute rethought on the rules, so...

12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Ah, I'm sorry then. No offense intened, I felt like it was all set up and organized but I'll have to dig through 10 pages. Big Grin

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

12-08-2012, 09:57 PM
I was thinking of instead of flipping a coin, just let the lower ranked person pick.

12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
If no one disagrees with my current rule set, I guess we can get started!

In the spreadsheet all match details can be found. In the 3rd match, the one to choose is named as P2 (with P1 being empty), but you CAN switch to being P1!

12-09-2012, 01:57 AM
RE: The Super-Duper-Titan Tournament! (Season 1) - Round 1!
Just a heads up, I'll start my game(s) tonight/tomorrow as I'm going to meet some friends in the Real Life™ :O

Thanks for pulling this out of your hat so quickly, Gfich!

12-09-2012, 02:21 AM
HI POWEEWEE let's play matches my username is garcia10000. I would like to be P1 for the third match. You can choose the map but if you choose peekaboo everyone in the world will cry tears of suffering
12-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Good luck on everyone's matches!

12-09-2012, 03:11 AM
(12-09-2012 02:21 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  HI POWEEWEE let's play matches my username is garcia10000. I would like to be P1 for the third match. You can choose the map but if you choose peekaboo everyone in the world will cry tears of suffering

Ok then let's start. I think this would be the first time we'd be meeting Smile Good luck Big Grin
12-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Can't wait for replays!