Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
12-18-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: Nostalgic Games and Favorite Games?
(12-18-2012 01:53 PM)CombatEX Wrote:  Harti played on awbw (Advance Wars By Web). You can look it up on google. He got pretty far in a tournament with some good players. He was also on a map review board and made one of the maps that they use in their League games. I think there are something like 15-20 maps in the league pool over there if I recall correctly.

Hahaha, talk about stalking skills! Shy

Yeah, all of that is correct Smile

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 02:33 AM by CombatEX.)
Hehe. Well, actually most of that info you told me in a PM! I did search for your name on awbw though since I used to use that site and guessed that was probably where you played >.< I also noticed the name 'Harti' when I was looking through the League maps (on the map, 'Rainy').

The stuff about the tournament and map committee though were things you told me =)

Now for the real stalker info... Harti has more then one account on awbw! I can't imagine who would make more than one account.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-19-2012, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 02:32 AM by Szei.)
psh yea. Who would make multiple accounts?
12-19-2012, 02:34 AM
(12-19-2012 02:31 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Hehe. Well, actually most of that info you told me in a PM! I did search for your name on awbw though since I used to use that site and guessed that was probably where you played >.< I also noticed the name 'Harti' when I was looking through the League maps (on the map, 'Rainy').

The stuff about the tournament and map committee though were things you told me =)

Now for the real stalker info... Harti has more then one account on awbw! I can't imagine who would make more than one account.
(12-19-2012 02:31 AM)Szei Wrote:  psh yea. Who would make multiple accounts?

LOL

12-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Aha...

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-19-2012, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 06:20 AM by TheQwertiest.)
oh. i forgot to list Plague Inc. as one of my ipad games. its kind of sick if you look at what youre trying to do in the game (eradicate the world population) but the challenge makes it somewhat fun. you can upgrade your virus to be more lethal but if you make it too lethal it will end up killing the infected before it spreads. if you focus more on infectivity they will end up making a cure before you can start adding lethal symptoms.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-19-2012, 08:45 PM
I merely had more than one account for to create more than 20 maps. Wink

Without such reason I deem creating multiple accounts a major crime! Tongue

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

12-28-2012, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 10:15 AM by brayton.)
(11-18-2012 05:07 AM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Starcraft 1 and 2 ( my computer is no longer good enough to run Starcraft 2....sadface )
Warcraft 3 ( loved the campaign and a custom map called DotA )
Age of mythology ( first RTS game I ever purchased. This got me hooked into RTS )
Street fighter series
Diablo 2
Mario Kart! ( No other " --- " kart will ever be as good as Mario! )
Dungeon defenders: second wave
Team fortress 2
Saints and sinners bowling ( this is THE most favorite game of my childhood...bowling Big Grin )
Ace of spades ( please search on the Internet, it's in beta ATM (free!) and it is going to be released to steam! )
Space invaders ( one of the games we had on our primary school computers )
Pinball ( the spacey version, also already there on computers )
Contra
Outwitters

More to be included!

I love dungeon defenders too!
One of my favourites would have to jak and daxter- the precusor legasy- playing this game was so fun, i would allways reminisc about it.
Crash bandicoot of course
M&L-Partners in time
Soo many games that have a lasting effect on us, it is naustalgic especially when playing with other people. Thats why i feel sorry for only children.

Advance wars-days of ruin.
Risk, catan and diplomacy
Best family games ever- monopoly is way to luck basedTongue

Also- speaking of stalking its so easy these days with the internet- enter your name or a friends name- i found school newsletters and photos, my social networks and even game tornaments/compotitions i entered years ago
A good way of getting memrobilia-Smile

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
01-01-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:26 PM by laYahooz.)
Games I miss?
Diablo 2: Such a badass story line and so much loot! Diablo 3 was a major disappointment Sad
Warcraft Cataclysm: remember when people played WOW? Not saying people still don't but... Yeah it's different these days it seems Sad BUT NOW WE GOT GUILD WARS 2!!!!!
Counterstrike Source: I still know the map office! Hadn't played much if global offensive yet.... Lol just realized its not even in my steam library Wink
Final Fantasy III: I'm not that old but this game I played as a kid. A classic.
Zelda Ocarina Of Time: Best RPG Ever. Zelda is way better than Final Fantasy. The music, the story,
and the combat is just better. Please argue this with me!
01-01-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:42 PM by GoHeat 3.)
(12-19-2012 02:31 AM)Szei Wrote:  psh yea. Who would make multiple accounts?

Lol just got this one!Big Grin

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan