Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
03-10-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
(03-10-2014 10:50 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  You know, after I got out of the newbie stage on the forums, I was browsing my user cp and found I could change my title and whatever. I thought it would be funny to make it "The Lost Unit" and I have just kind of left it. Then after A&A released the concepts for the teams that never were, I changed my avi to become of of those units...who is now lost. I just realized that.

#irony

Back when I joined you didn't need to be a veteran member to change your title like you do now so I made it 'snapper turtle' because that's what I called my playstyle at the time and now I'm stuck with it until I hit 500 posts.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 12:55 PM by Flarp55.)
(03-10-2014 10:50 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  You know, after I got out of the newbie stage on the forums, I was browsing my user cp and found I could change my title and whatever. I thought it would be funny to make it "The Lost Unit" and I have just kind of left it. Then after A&A released the concepts for the teams that never were, I changed my avi to become of of those units...who is now lost. I just realized that.

#irony

how DO you change the title?

Oh look, I found it!

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2014, 12:58 PM
(03-10-2014 12:52 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  

#irony

Oh look, I found it!

How DO you find shelter?

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
03-10-2014, 03:12 PM
(03-10-2014 12:58 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 12:52 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  

#irony

Oh look, I found it!

How DO you find shelter?

By starting a major fire?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Hey y'all-
So nicknames and general stuffs....okay....

So I'm LegacyofEight, I say y'all a lot online but I'm not southern. I'm a girl and I won't tell any of you guys my real name, age, or location. lets just make stuff up!

Name: Why would i tell YOU?!? jk I'll go with Stan I guess (I know I'm a girl but that's what my Algebra teacher calls me. IM NOT KIDDING)
Location: I'm gonna go with Gallifrey. Doctor Who is amazing and Eleven is forever my Doctor.
OML Games: A little TTL but OUTWITTERS FOR THE WIN!!!
Ranks: The lowly clever league but still great for me

Side note: If anyone plays Battle Bears Gold I'm the worst player in the world. My rank hit zero. It is impossible to be lower than me. I've tried to break my low record. (You start as 500 and go up or down. The numbers are like skill points) I stopped playing

Nickname explaination: I read. Read the I am Number Four series to understand
Other games: Just started LoL. My summoner name is Girl called Stan. I'm such a noob, but I love Taric. He is outrageous, functional, and stylish.

So that's it!

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Um welcome, though a bunch of us know you by now lol.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
04-08-2014, 08:09 AM
I am curious about why your teacher would call you Stan.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
04-08-2014, 08:21 AM
^i second that

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
04-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Stanley can be a girls name. Obama's mom's name was Stanley (although she went by Ann, her middle name).

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
04-09-2014, 08:16 AM
(04-08-2014 08:09 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I am curious about why your teacher would call you Stan.

I asked a question at the beginning of the year and he asked me what my name was (I'm not gonna say what it is but it has a short a sound like Stan but its two syllables and sounds NOTHING like Stan. Ps Don't try to guess my name now Smile) I answered and he asked if I had said Stan. I said no and he said "That's a shame I rather like Stan" and he called me that from then on. -.-

Also all his math problems started like this. "Stan caught x wolverines in an hour" or "Stan can eat 200 hot dogs per second" or random things like that.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack