Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
10-28-2012, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:57 PM by TheQwertiest.)
Introduction (New forum members)
I think this forum needs a thread for new members where
they can introduce themselves. as we are not very many in terms of members, i think it would be better if we knew atleast something about each other. Smile

For new members (can be for old members if you wish to introduce yourselves to the community)

Tell us about yourself
your name, what country you live in, your game center ID,
OML games you play, achievements, rank or any other information
you wish to share with the OML community. Big Grin

I will start with myself so..
I'm Renz.
I live in the Philippines
My gamecenter ID is TheQwertiest
I play both OML games (TiltToLive and Outwitters)
I'm currently in Gifted League in Outwitters
And I am an active member here in OML forums and you can PM me if you have questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Big Grin

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
I am Thomas colledge I live in aus I play outwitters currently In fluffy GC ID is Colledge family and I am on at least once a day
10-28-2012, 05:16 PM
(10-28-2012 04:44 PM)Hunter Wrote:  I am Thomas colledge I live in aus I play outwitters currently In fluffy GC ID is Colledge family and I am on at least once a day

Hi Thomas, Welcome to the OML forums Big Grin
Your family name reminds me of how I used to spell college when I was in elementary school. I spelled college as colledge XD

How old are you Thomas?

Anonymous Clan
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 09:14 PM by Promicide.)
My name is Tony, I'm a 24 year old married American Air Force member living/stationed in England. A lot of what I do involves destroying things, so I utilize my off time to create. I'm very much into Art, mostly music (been playing guitar for 11 years now) but I appreciate all forms of art. I have two mini daschunds (see my avatar, and yes they are awesome) and I am a technology/science enthusiast. My wife is a teacher.

I play masters league, name: Silent Flight Parliament
Feel free to invite.
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM
(10-28-2012 09:12 PM)Promicide Wrote:  My name is Tony, I'm a 24 year old married American Air Force member living/stationed in England. A lot of what I do involves destroying things, so I utilize my off time to create. I'm very much into Art, mostly music (been playing guitar for 11 years now) but I appreciate all forms of art. I have two mini daschunds (see my avatar, and yes they are awesome) and I am a technology/science enthusiast. My wife is a teacher.

Feel free to invite.

wow, my life seems boring and unproductive compared yours. Smile)
what do you do for American Air Force? How many years have you been married? Smile

Anonymous Clan
10-28-2012, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 09:48 PM by Hunter.)
I know I feel so ashamed of just being a student
Edit: I am 14
10-29-2012, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 12:22 AM by Promicide.)
(10-28-2012 09:26 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  [quote='Promicide' pid='10676' dateline='1351422733']
My name is Tony, I'm a 24 year old married American Air Force member living/stationed in England. A lot of what I do involves destroying things, so I utilize my off time to create. I'm very much into Art, mostly music (been playing guitar for 11 years now) but I appreciate all forms of art. I have two mini daschunds (see my avatar, and yes they are awesome) and I am a technology/science enthusiast. My wife is a teacher.

Feel free to invite.

wow, my life seems boring and unproductive compared yours. Smile)
what do you do for American Air Force? How many years have you been married? Smile
[/]

I pilot a specific fighter jet, I don't want to give too much information because America has a lot of enemies, so that means I do too by association. I've been married for 2 1/2 years, married my best friend from high school (we never dated in high school though) so yes that can happen for you younger love birds. What a great time to be 14!

renz how old are you bro? I would take you as an older head if I didn't know better..
(10-28-2012 09:38 PM)Hunter Wrote:  I know I feel so ashamed of just being a student
Edit: I am 14

Do not be ashamed of just being a student, all the world expects from you is already happening. You are doing your part just fine Smile
10-29-2012, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 08:44 AM by RandyDogz.)
Great idea TheQwertiest (edit: Renz, lol tough habit to break...)!

My name is Brent, I'm from Canada, 36 and married. I'm an accountant, so i love the math involved in Outwitters. I play around with numbers all day, but it's a lot more fun when they result in things blowing up and splattering! To balance off my geeky accountant side I ride a Harley Davidson and pretend to be a biker Wink

I'm in the Master league, since finding Outwitters it's pretty much all I'm playing these days. Always up for a 1x1 or 2x2 - gamecenter name RandyDogz.

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
10-29-2012, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2012 02:44 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(10-29-2012 12:20 AM)Promicide Wrote:  
(10-28-2012 09:26 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  wow, my life seems boring and unproductive compared yours. Smile)

I pilot a specific fighter jet, I don't want to give too much information because America has a lot of enemies, so that means I do too by association. I've been married for 2 1/2 years, married my best friend from high school (we never dated in high school though) so yes that can happen for you younger love birds. What a great time to be 14!

renz how old are you bro? I would take you as an older head if I didn't know better..

Wow. :O I've driven a car! haha.
Any plans with children? Big Grin
Do I sound older?
I am 19 Smile
(10-29-2012 02:18 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Great idea TheQwertiest!

My name is Brent, I'm from Canada, 36 and married. I'm an accountant, so i love the math involved in Outwitters. I play around with numbers all day, but it's a lot more fun when they result in things blowing up and splattering! To balance off my geeky accountant side I ride a Harley Davidson and pretend to be a biker Wink

I'm in the Master league, since finding Outwitters it's pretty much all I'm playing these days. Always up for a 1x1 or 2x2 - gamecenter name RandyDogz.

Hey Brent! This is why I think we need this thread. Its great to know about people you play with. (and beat my ass all the time in beta XD)
Its interesting how this game brought people from all walks of life.

Anonymous Clan
10-29-2012, 02:59 AM
(10-29-2012 02:38 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-29-2012 12:20 AM)Promicide Wrote:  
(10-28-2012 09:26 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  wow, my life seems boring and unproductive compared yours. Smile)

Wow. :O I've driven a car! haha.
Any plans with children? Big Grin
Do I sound older?
I am 19 Smile
(10-29-2012 02:18 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Great idea TheQwertiest!

Hey Brent! This is why I think we need this thread. Its great to know about people you play with. (and beat my ass all the time in beta XD)
Its interesting how this game brought people from all walks of life.

Renz-No plan for children yet.. My dogs serve as that, I can't bring kids into the world while I still traveling it. Maybe in my 30's when I calm down a bit.

Brent- it all makes sense since you've mentioned your an accountant, I've read some of your other posts regarding strategy and game aspects and you certainly do know your math. Impressive stuff. I kind of though your name would be Randy, but only now I see you use that as an adjective haha. (Or do you)