Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction (New forum members)
03-09-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Introduction (New forum members)
(03-08-2014 08:54 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I had many nicknames, and as memories I got the one I have now, which will probably remain as is forever now, only a bit more than a year ago Smile

Hmm, me too. At first my nickname was "eddsome", combining my name with "awesome." It was so stupid. Then I changed it to "éddsómé", which I thought looked less stupid and more awesome. I considered changing it to "C6-H12-O6"... because I love sugar. But I didn't. I sometimes change my nickname to match up with my friends without them knowing it was me, nicknames like that C6 one I told you guys, "*wopwopwop*", and "Random Subliminal Message Here". I finally settled on Chemoeum for some reason.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 04:40 AM
I have been Erenan for at least a decade now. I added TheGreat because Erenan was already taken on GameCenter. Dodgy

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2014, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 04:56 AM by Poc 13.)
Lol if we're sharing nicknames, I'm known as the big show at my school, a football coach came up with it because I'm the smallest football player, but poc is my moms. She works a Pickiron Ortho Care...I wonder what happened to the first 12

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
03-09-2014, 01:29 PM
(03-09-2014 04:55 AM)Poc 13 Wrote:  Lol if we're sharing nicknames, I'm known as the big show at my school, a football coach came up with it because I'm the smallest football player, but poc is my moms. She works a Pickiron Ortho Care...I wonder what happened to the first 12
The Hunger Games.

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-09-2014, 01:47 PM
White text hurts my eyes.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
03-09-2014, 02:27 PM
(03-09-2014 01:29 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 04:55 AM)Poc 13 Wrote:  Lol if we're sharing nicknames, I'm known as the big show at my school, a football coach came up with it because I'm the smallest football player, but poc is my moms. She works a Pickiron Ortho Care...I wonder what happened to the first 12
The Hunger Games.

The Hunger Game + Outwitters =

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
(03-09-2014 02:27 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
The Hunger Games.

A new signature for Chemoeum.

Or the Species specific tournament. It has 24 competitors. Coincidence? I think not. The original rules were very Hunger-Games-ish. The winner would get everything the loser had. But that was a little imbalanced, so it was changed.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2014, 01:53 AM
(03-10-2014 01:02 AM)Bbobb555 [GC: Flarp55] Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:27 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
The Hunger Games.

A new signature for Chemoeum.

Or the Species specific tournament. It has 24 competitors. Coincidence? I think not. The original rules were very Hunger-Games-ish. The winner would get everything the loser had. But that was a little imbalanced, so it was changed.

I never thought about it that way, wow. I meant for the amount of competitors to be the amount of units in the game. 4 runners, 4 soldiers, 4 medics, etc. etc.

Gifted League GC ID: Bubba2701Gifted League

If life gives you lemons, you trade them for wheat and make beer.
-AttackBomb
03-10-2014, 10:50 AM
You know, after I got out of the newbie stage on the forums, I was browsing my user cp and found I could change my title and whatever. I thought it would be funny to make it "The Lost Unit" and I have just kind of left it. Then after A&A released the concepts for the teams that never were, I changed my avi to become of of those units...who is now lost. I just realized that.

#irony

GC: TheGreatAnt
03-10-2014, 11:06 AM
I am the artsy. I am artsy.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!