Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What does it take to get promoted???
11-01-2012, 02:35 AM
RE: What does it take to get promoted???
You beat those with much better rating than yourself, you get promoted the fastest. Vice versa.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: What does it take to get promoted???
(10-31-2012 06:10 PM)Samura| Wrote:  Yes I agree with Thrutchy, my experience is very similar. The promotions from Fluffy to Clever and from Clever to Gifted both took about 30 games with >95% wins, and after being matched against players from the league above for about 5-7 games. I'm currently in Gifted and have started being matched against Masters... I already have 4 wins above my class, still waiting for promotion.

Got my 5th win against a Masters or higher opponent, and my long-awaited promotion! Smile So that 'rule of thumb' still seems to work.

@Coolwhip18: Yes your point about being promoted to Super-Titan is interesting. Always wondered why you have Masters players in the top 100, implying they have a higher hidden ranking than some Super-Titans. If that were the case, why haven't they been promoted? Perhaps it's something to do with there being fewer Super-Titans to be matched against, therefore consistently winning against high-ranked Masters players is enough to secure a promotion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply