Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
2v2 Random OPEN -- let's try again.
12-03-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: 2v2 Random OPEN -- Qualifier ROUND 1!
(12-03-2012 02:13 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Trying to set up first match and "Thedeviousgenious" appears to be AWOL. Can anyone either confirm or deny this?

Sorry for any confusion. The player in question is coming up as not in the system when I try to enter their name in to start my 2V2 game. Hope it clears up any confusion.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Well, if not the replays, do we just post our wins/losses on here?
Sorry if these are silly questions. This is my first tourney
12-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Everyone but mAAdcity in my group has confirmed, we're just waiting on him now.
12-03-2012, 10:39 PM
(12-02-2012 03:52 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 09:09 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  Ok so I'm in group 9 and everyone in my group has accepted me as their friend and I am ready to get this party started. Just want to make sure I am setting up the game correctly, I am player one on the fourth game in our group, are all the matches that are laid out in the qualifier details to be played on CCM?
So I am group 9 and I am player 1 in the fourth game in our group. So no one has made a game yet and I want to start, just want to be sure I do it right. Are all the games listed supposed to be on CCM? So that is where I should start my game, right?

That's the way I understand it and that's what I did. Should be 4 games on CCM. I still don't understand the 5th game and I'm not sure if I'm even involved.

The way I understand the 5th game is that the person in the spreadsheet listed as P3 for Game 5 selects who they wish to partner up with (other than their direct adversary of course). They notify the person listed as P1 who then goes ahead and starts the game on Blitz Beach using that player setup.

I assume we have to let Gfich know so he can update the spreadsheet. And the game is played with the other 4 games but result is only important if those first four games don't give a clear winner in either matchup.
12-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I've started a game with my group of 4, and so far, it seems like at least my partner is not responding. What do we do if some people don't make a move?

[Image: sig.png]
12-04-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm also curious how to handle inactive players.

I've sent out my game request with messages and two of the other three players have moved, but I haven't seen a game invite from anyone else. I'm not sure if it's related to the disappearing games bug or not.

I've also messaged the person who is to choose a partner for a 5th game, started a friendly and messaged there and messaged here on the forums, with no reply so far.
12-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Well, the basic idea is to
KILL THEM! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

To be serious, let's make an example:
In match 1 Lexxxyish doesn't play, and in match 2, Apple545321 also doesn't. They get kicked, and their direct opponents (red0rca and Amateur9) get a bye for the next round. Their matches get merged together to form a new match for the rest to play. In the case of an uneven amount of kicks our reserve will take a seat.

12-04-2012, 07:26 AM
(12-04-2012 03:23 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Well, the basic idea is to
KILL THEM! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

To be serious, let's make an example:
In match 1 Lexxxyish doesn't play, and in match 2, Apple545321 also doesn't. They get kicked, and their direct opponents (red0rca and Amateur9) get a bye for the next round. Their matches get merged together to form a new match for the rest to play. In the case of an uneven amount of kicks our reserve will take a seat.

O.K. Now I'm confused. In my situation Thedeviousgenious doesn't seem to exsist anymore, that gives {~LesTaT92~} a pass, I understand that. I don't understand how me and MarcusDiGio play our games? Who takes Thedeviousgenious's spot? Is this where the reserves get to jump in? No wonder I can't make it to Titan.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-04-2012, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 07:39 AM by {~LesTaT92~}.)
Where do i see who i am supposed to fight?
Ok i found the spreadsheet now!
But i try to setup a match but cannot find Thedeviousgenious.

What is the rule for that?
12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
I found awpertunity, who i think is my partner. However cannot locate Paolo-corral and gfich who i think we are supposed to fight against. Plase advise. Thanks