Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
2v2 Random OPEN -- let's try again.
12-02-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: 2v2 Random OPEN -- First Qualifier Starting December 1st!
(12-02-2012 01:58 AM)joelduque Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 09:35 PM)Bullfreg Wrote:  Didn't realise we would have to pay for the maps to participate *smacks forehead*
Apologies Gfich, my GC name is also bullfreg.

Suppose I'm finally going to have to dig deep into my rather empty pockets to pay for the map *smacks forehead*

You need not pay to play the maps, but you can't go play as P1...

This be true, though its a good reason for me to buy the packs, which I be now done Big Grin.

Bullfreg

(1v1) Super-Titan
(2v2 random) master
(W/ Guthleps) master
(/w spider) master

Super-Titan, it will happened!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 10:07 AM by KMan 29.)
RE: 2v2 Random OPEN -- Qualifier ROUND 1!
Ok so I'm in group 9 and everyone in my group has accepted me as their friend and I am ready to get this party started. Just want to make sure I am setting up the game correctly, I am player one on the fourth game in our group, are all the matches that are laid out in the qualifier details to be played on CCM?
So I am group 9 and I am player 1 in the fourth game in our group. So no one has made a game yet and I want to start, just want to be sure I do it right. Are all the games listed supposed to be on CCM? So that is where I should start my game, right?

[Image: sig.png]
12-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Where do we post our replays?
12-02-2012, 03:52 PM
(12-02-2012 09:09 AM)KMan 29 Wrote:  Ok so I'm in group 9 and everyone in my group has accepted me as their friend and I am ready to get this party started. Just want to make sure I am setting up the game correctly, I am player one on the fourth game in our group, are all the matches that are laid out in the qualifier details to be played on CCM?
So I am group 9 and I am player 1 in the fourth game in our group. So no one has made a game yet and I want to start, just want to be sure I do it right. Are all the games listed supposed to be on CCM? So that is where I should start my game, right?

That's the way I understand it and that's what I did. Should be 4 games on CCM. I still don't understand the 5th game and I'm not sure if I'm even involved.
12-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks, sorry for double post it didn't show up and tried to write it again. Sent my match requests out but have not gotten anything back so far. Good luck everybody!

12-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Trying to set up first match and "Thedeviousgenious" appears to be AWOL. Can anyone either confirm or deny this?

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Hey, GoHeat 3, I got the message, that we lost our game you started. Game 3 of our bracket.....it seems that you started and nothing happened? Why did we lost? Will start my other games now....sorry for being a bit late but even got no other messages or invites....had the tournament a good start? Thanks and good Luck to everyone!
12-03-2012, 06:38 AM
What's AWOL?

12-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Absent without leave

12-03-2012, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 10:50 AM by HollowKisame.)
Hey super, just keep them saved? I won't lie if I win or not, don't think anyone will either with 3 other witnesses. I know in 1-1
I didn't know we had to post them, do you?