Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
2v2 Random OPEN -- let's try again.
11-28-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: 2v2 Random OPEN -- First Qualifier Starting December 1st!
Oh I guess you're right. I think today's a good day to get the game invites sent to make sure all the turn order stuff is done right so the games can really start moving on Saturday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2012, 07:17 AM
Are you going to be posting a chart showing who competitors will be against, or have you already? I haven't seen anything showing our partners or who we'll be against, and I'd really like to know. If you do make a chart, would it look similar to this, or are you doing this tournament differently. Still a bit confused on that.. If there has been anything posted on the subject, would someone please tell me where I could see it? Thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-28-2012, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 07:42 AM by aaronINdayton.)
Fancy, click the details tab from the file it should show all the matches in detail with P1 P3 P2 P4 teams and everything. So all round 1 qualifiers are on Candy Core Mine, right?
11-28-2012, 07:51 AM
(11-28-2012 07:41 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Fancy, click the details tab from the file it should show all the matches in detail with P1 P3 P2 P4 teams and everything. So all round 1 qualifiers are on Candy Core Mine, right?

Ahh, thanks. I guess I should've searched better..
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 11:54 PM by HollowKisame.)
Lol well I've only sent one invite match out, I should prolly send the rest right? Since I can make the first move tomorrow?
How do I make myself 2nd 3rd or 4th player when I invite??
11-29-2012, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 02:52 AM by Gf!sh.)
You can't. Sorry, someone else has to start that one.

Also,

the Pre-Start has begun NOW

Anyone can start their games and play them, however, try to avoid Finishing any games before the official Kick-Off (1 december). Also, please decide on 5th game matchups soon, we want to finish the qualifications soon.

11-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Just to be clear... Ryzuma is my partner and I go third?

GC: Great Wolf Sif
11-29-2012, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 07:41 AM by aaronINdayton.)
Here's your details group SPF:

P1 P3 P2 P4

Ryzuma Bullfreg TheBarrow SerPurpleWolf
SerPurpleWolf TheBarrow Bullfreg Ryzuma
Bullfreg SerPurpleWolf Ryzuma TheBarrow
TheBarrow Ryzuma SerPurpleWolf Bullfreg

So the game you'll start will be you and TheBarrow vs. the other two, make sure you get the P2 and P4 slots right.

Now I have to go back and read about this fifth game stuff...
(11-29-2012 02:42 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Each round consists out of a best of 5 with your direct opponent. Every competitor is paired to one opponent, and each pair is paired to another pair to make matches. Games 1-4 are seeded with fixed teammates, turn order and maps:

Round 1: Candy Core Mine
Round 2: Machination
Round 3: Acrospire

Game 5 is a tiebreaker. Of each bracket, the lower seeded one is selected, and one of them is randomly picked to choose a teammate. He will start as P2, and is already filled in on the match details. Map will be Blitz Beach for the full qualifiers.

IMPORTANT!!!
If you are chosen to pick a teammate, please make a decision soon!
The 5th game is played at the same time as the other games!

Alright, I think I get it now, so the person selected for the 5th game partner selection in my group is Ferizoli, so he picks a partner nowish and then I start the 5th game with the other person as my partner, and Ferizoli as P3 right?

Also, are we playing all games on candy core mine or blitz beach? There seems to be conflicting direction on this.
11-29-2012, 08:59 AM
I think game 5 is candy core mine since it says that glitch each is played for full qualifiers.
11-29-2012, 10:34 AM
So we are going to be with the same people in all of our qualification matches?