Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space
10-08-2012, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 12:06 AM by Promicide.)
Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space
Don't know of this has been identified. Whilst trying to utilize the benefit of bombshelling a heavy that was next to my empty spawn space (he was shrouded by fog of war (which meant I would have dealt 1 dmg); tapping that space only allows me to spawn a unit. Bear in mind that I tapped my bombshell first (as it is a ranged unit), and the bomb icon did illuminate on my spawn hex, it would not allow me or give me the option to attack instead of spawn a new unit.

Still with me? I would have screen shotted, but what good is a picture in that situation? A good fix would be to give us an option prompt. Please fix this as it impairs my strategery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space
I'd probably post this into the bug report sticky thread. You might also try and see if you can duplicate it in pass & play mode and post detailed findings. That will help in fixing it a lot faster.
10-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Have seen this as well, but might be worth keeping the bug as a feature as the bombshell in leaning on being overpowered as it is =)

Soldier spam FTW
10-08-2012, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 01:38 AM by Promicide.)
(10-08-2012 12:36 AM)Xpander Wrote:  I'd probably post this into the bug report sticky thread. You might also try and see if you can duplicate it in pass & play mode and post detailed findings. That will help in fixing it a lot faster.

Thanks for the advice, Didn't think of pass n play. Ill get on that. Smile
Here's a visual aid of what's goin ....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?
10-08-2012, 03:39 AM
(10-08-2012 03:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?

You can't target your own units with the bombshell

Soldier spam FTW
10-08-2012, 03:41 AM
(10-08-2012 03:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?
I think he just modeled the game because his team is green and that isn't his actual wit count.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
10-08-2012, 04:04 AM
Yes, surely, I was too surprised he could play with the green team...

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
10-08-2012, 04:11 AM
You know it's funny, it was better if he had an enemy unit (with no more than 3 H0) on his spawn space because than he could hart the heavy in the fog of war.
10-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Green is my favorite color and would love to have that option in ranked games. And yes I was just modeling the game, didn't feel like spending that much wit to reinforce the point I was making hahahaha