One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space (/showthread.php?tid=719)

Pages: 1 2

Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Promicide - 10-08-2012 12:04 AM

Don't know of this has been identified. Whilst trying to utilize the benefit of bombshelling a heavy that was next to my empty spawn space (he was shrouded by fog of war (which meant I would have dealt 1 dmg); tapping that space only allows me to spawn a unit. Bear in mind that I tapped my bombshell first (as it is a ranged unit), and the bomb icon did illuminate on my spawn hex, it would not allow me or give me the option to attack instead of spawn a new unit.

Still with me? I would have screen shotted, but what good is a picture in that situation? A good fix would be to give us an option prompt. Please fix this as it impairs my strategery.

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Xpander - 10-08-2012 12:36 AM

I'd probably post this into the bug report sticky thread. You might also try and see if you can duplicate it in pass & play mode and post detailed findings. That will help in fixing it a lot faster.

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Alvendor - 10-08-2012 12:52 AM

Have seen this as well, but might be worth keeping the bug as a feature as the bombshell in leaning on being overpowered as it is =)

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Promicide - 10-08-2012 01:08 AM

(10-08-2012 12:36 AM)Xpander Wrote:  I'd probably post this into the bug report sticky thread. You might also try and see if you can duplicate it in pass & play mode and post detailed findings. That will help in fixing it a lot faster.

Thanks for the advice, Didn't think of pass n play. Ill get on that. Smile
Here's a visual aid of what's goin ....

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Syvan - 10-08-2012 03:36 AM

Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Alvendor - 10-08-2012 03:39 AM

(10-08-2012 03:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?

You can't target your own units with the bombshell

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - GoHeat 3 - 10-08-2012 03:41 AM

(10-08-2012 03:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  Looks like you have some wit to spare. Imagine you plan to spawn a unit anyway? If so can you use the spawned unit to fire the bombshell?
I think he just modeled the game because his team is green and that isn't his actual wit count.

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Magnum - 10-08-2012 04:04 AM

Yes, surely, I was too surprised he could play with the green team...

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - the duck - 10-08-2012 04:11 AM

You know it's funny, it was better if he had an enemy unit (with no more than 3 H0) on his spawn space because than he could hart the heavy in the fog of war.

RE: Glitch bombshelling your own empty spawn space - Promicide - 10-08-2012 05:18 AM

Green is my favorite color and would love to have that option in ranked games. And yes I was just modeling the game, didn't feel like spending that much wit to reinforce the point I was making hahahaha