Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems at the store
07-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Bug Problems at the store
Yesterday I bought the über pack at the store but when I selected the pack and put the password of my apple account on the iPod screen appears the word 'purchasing' and suddenly changes and appears the word 'cancelled' but I didn't press anything, later I tried to buy the same pack but I can't 'cause an announsment appears on screen saying I already bought that pack so I pressed the button to get that pack and nothing different happens first appear purchasing and then cancelled. The worst is that I don't have the characters of the packs and they took the money of my account.
What can I do????? I love this game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 02:38 AM by Harti.)
RE: Problems at the store
I don't get what your problem is exactly (grammar, anyone?) but...

Have you tried "Restore purchases"?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Have you tried restoring purchases? The button below the list of things to buy.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2012, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 10:27 AM by Aaronislame.)
Really Harti? Pulling a grammar nazi on that post? Compared to the interwebs in general there was no need to douche it up in response to his legitimate and overall understandable post.

Anyways, I am also having this problem. I purchased the pack, it reads "purchasing" then switches to canceled briefly and the pop up closes. Clicking the purchase button again results in a "you have purchased this content" popup. The restore purchases simply says "restoring" which prompts your password. After "restoring" no new content is available. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling and still cannot get the new content.

I am on an iPad 2 with 5.1.1

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks
07-26-2012, 03:47 AM
There was this recent IAP Shenanigans with that russian hacker proxy - could this somehow be related to that? Have you checked the Apple Support Forums? Have you tried any other iOS App?

I'm unfortunately not in the position to reproduce your problem, so asking things is kind of the only advice I can give - other than guessing.

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
07-26-2012, 04:14 AM
Well, don't use the iapcracker in store purchase thing or it will cancel the purchase, one man left aren't stupid enough to actually let you use that. Go out and buy a gift card. (if you have Jailbroken iPad/iPod and use iapcracker)

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
07-26-2012, 04:18 AM
(07-26-2012 04:14 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  Well, don't use the iapcracker in store purchase thing or it will cancel the purchase, one man left aren't stupid enough to actually let you use that. Go out and buy a gift card. (if you have Jailbroken iPad/iPod and use iapcracker)

As far as I know, that russian hack is no longer working anyway - I'm not familiar with all the other dubious methods however. I would suppose that anyone posting in this thread is pursuing the intended method - everything else would just be audacious.

07-26-2012, 04:20 AM
No shenanigans here. I emailed apple support and will update when I get a response.
07-26-2012, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 06:02 AM by Harti.)
(07-26-2012 03:37 AM)Aaronislame Wrote:  Really Harti? Pulling a grammar nazi on that post? Compared to the interwebs in general there was no need to douche it up in response to his legitimate and overall understandable post.

Hey, I really was unable to figure out what they're talking about.

If they want help, they could at least try to make it more understandable, like by creating new sentences instead of continuously appending words that would usually go with some kind of interpunction it's not like we're actually talking here so there's no emphasis on words nor are there pauses in between phrases so one can't really figure out how the syntax is to be interpreted and this requires you to read the whole sentence over again which isn't so much fun as it's probably 500 characters long contains a lot of important information just like what they already tried to do and what the actual bug is and hence you'll not only re-read it once but more likely a couple of times because some words aren't even spelt correctly or used in the wrong context so that makes it even harder to get what they're saying you know?

I'm not a native English speaker and I'm not expecting from anyone to write perfect English on an international forum, especially when they're upset about something. Still they could try to make it readable.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Same thing happened to me last night - tried to purchase the Über pack, but can't get it to appear on my device. Restore purchases does nothing, delete & reinstall didn't help. Purchasing again says I've already bought it, but still no teams. I don't know if my $3 is spent or not for sure. Not an immediate problem since I mostly just wanted to support Adam and Alex, but it'd be nice to try to other teams.