Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge 64 man Neptune's Pride 2 game starting up
10-26-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: huge 64 man Neptune's Pride 2 game starting up
(10-26-2014 11:17 AM)Flarp55 Wrote:  
(10-26-2014 08:07 AM)Zac+2173 Wrote:  I just started the game cuz of this thread, and I'm in 2 games. I have a question though, which race do you guys consider to be the best? Have you noticed any considerable differences in them? I have not paid for the game and I don't plan to, but I'm not sure who I should play as, as I'm not sure how to check which advantages each team is supposed to have.

Also, does quitting a game hurt me in any way? I kind of want to quit my beginning game for a custom game that's more fast paced

The races are purely cosmetic, and the race you choose has absolutely no effect on the game.

Also, all the games are disconnected. There's no league or anything, but placing in top 3 makes you gain rank. You can't lose rank, and there's no standings or anything.

Thanks for the info!
And the races are purely cosmetic? That's kind of misleading... When I read it I thought the descriptions were hinting at special abilities of each race.

GC ID: M Zachary
1v1 Master League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: huge 64 man Neptune's Pride 2 game starting up - Zac+2173 - 10-26-2014 12:00 PM