Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday problem.
07-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Holiday problem.
I haven't initiated any new games for ages, but still have 14 unfinished games.

The problem is, I'm going on holiday for a week on Friday, and probably won't have Internet access.

So my ranking is going to take a hugh trashing when I lose 14 games!

Is there anything I can do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Holiday problem.
Fight your way back up, itll be fun for you to win millions in a row and get promoted

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
You can hope the opponents in your games don't make any moves for 5 days - though that might not be likely!

Current Ranked League Info:
1v1 Master (Promoted 7-24-12)
Total League Wins: 210
07-18-2012, 01:37 PM
You can try to win before Friday.
If your opponents are clearly losing, you can politely ask them to resign -- only if the result should be very clear.
You can request that your opponents put off making their move for five or six days, so that your seven-day clock won't start until well into your holiday.
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM
(07-18-2012 01:37 PM)Glorishears Wrote:  You can try to win before Friday.
If your opponents are clearly losing, you can politely ask them to resign -- only if the result should be very clear.
You can request that your opponents put off making their move for five or six days, so that your seven-day clock won't start until well into your holiday.

The time for the system to auto-forfeit a game due to inactivity is 4 days now. You will receive a warning after 3 days.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:The time for the system to auto-forfeit a game due to inactivity is 4 days now. You will receive a warning after 3 days.

Sorry, yes, I knew that. So you can ask your opponents not to move until they get the one-day warning, (should be 3 days), they you'll have another 3 days before your warning = 6 days! Problem solved. If they cooperate.