Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast
05-19-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast - Looking for another Apple
GG! Team Apple!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qiJsQsM

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast - Looking for another Apple
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktuHgwsM
Apple

[Image: sig.png]
05-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Appley apple
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktuH3QsM

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
- Martin Golding
05-20-2014, 10:43 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkvWXhgsM

Apple win

05-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Cheeses, you "cheddar" try harder! The apples are really juiced up with points!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Lol that's cuz the apples are cheating XD using illegal fertilizer and miracle grow to boost growth margins!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkq-mvAkM

Gg buddy Smile
Also long live da veggies!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-20-2014, 01:33 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkte6wAoM

Smile GG

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
- Martin Golding
05-20-2014, 01:57 PM
I sense that *NullPointer is going to get promoted very soon. He's already beaten Doodat, and ST, twice, and he beat me too.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-20-2014, 02:00 PM
(05-20-2014 01:57 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I sense that *NullPointer is going to get promoted very soon. He's already beaten Doodat, and ST, twice, and he beat me too.

Trying!

- Martin Golding
05-20-2014, 02:00 PM
I don't think anyone expected Null to be this good. I'm scared.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'