Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast
05-02-2014, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 03:06 AM by Chemoeum.)
Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast
Gifted League LOL, you could say, I love making tourneys if it weren't for complications

[Image: 5AMSpbX.jpg][Image: LYWeMUX.gif]
This is a gif.

Link to bracket is open. The bracket is also complete and structured, with the help of Bbobb555. Commenting is enabled on the spreadsheet, by the way haha

Surprise! Didja expect me to make a tourney on this? I've been hinting everyone on this, but Scrambler had to give it away in the Mind Mass tourney. I'm on Team Cheese. He's on Team Apple. Why are we even friends?

So yeah, the whole idea is to turn people who like apples more against people who like cheese more and vice versa. So gather 'round, choose your team! I will, however, include an "undecided" section, so if we happen to have an excess for one team, I will happily divide that group using a random generator. I'm telling you, everything is random these explosions.

To sign up, write down your GC ID, the team you wanna join (Apple, Cheese, undecided), and, optionally, your favorite food, in coordination with the team you are on (mine is cheesecake).

Also, did you know it all started in the "Last post wins" thread? Everyone was repeatedly saying "Apple" or "Cheese." Someone considered adding "pear", but I forgot who. And also "cherry".

Your founders, Chas3r 926 of Team Apple, and Doodat of Team Cheese. Chas3r is no longer around (I presume), so you guys of Team Apple will need to decide your representative.

This tourney includes teams, so that means there will be less matches for me to record than the typical Round Robin. Yes, it's some kind of Round Robin, without the within-team matches. When a player matches against an opponent, they will match both ways, where both will have a chance to be P1 and P2. I will include a limit of sixteen players, eight for each team. It should be pretty easy, but then I overlooked the fact that there would be 128 matches for me to record. Just to say, please do not start all of your matches at the same time. Please post your match when I get to the round. With me responsible for anything over 100 (heck, even 50), I am guaranteed to screw it up. Ignore what's in blue. I don't even care about that anymore.

I'm using a spreadsheet for the tourney, since I couldn't divide people into teams on Challonge. There was a weird Teams option, but it didn't do what I wanted it to do.

You know about those people who are removed from tourneys because they are inactive? Well, if you don't show up, don't sign up!

Any restrictions of your eligibility? No! I'd love to see a Fluffy here, they are just so fluffy. I would recommend you are about a Gifted level, though.

Any restrictions of the gameplay? Does cheese grow on apple trees? No.

And anything else you need to know? Do apples grow on cheese trees? MAYBE. I've not seen a cheese tree before, unless you choose to believe in context.

Welp, that's about it. Anyone ready to make apple juice or cream cheese? I don't know how to make either.

TEAM APPLE
1. The Great Habudabi
2. jchris98
3. *NullPointer
4. dakdak97
5. .Memories.
6. baustin42
7. Husky Pete
8. lawtai

Bubba2701 has been dropped due to inactivity.

TEAM CHEESE
1. Doodat (alts: AlliDooisRush)
2. Extreme Ghost
3. spacechef
4. LegacyofEight
5. Flarp55
6. Poc 13
7. FrozenNorthernKid
8. izzilla

spacechef has been dropped due to decision of the user.

undecided
Capacity of 16 people

Hey, Flarp, thanks for that idea with the 2v2s! If you decide to team up with everyone on your team, you'd have six 28 2v2 teams, which is enough to produce 72 128 more interesting games, if I do decide to include two-directional matchups.

Coincidentally, if I go through with all these matches, we should have exactly, oh wait... 200 matches! Whoo! Not whoo.

Dammit, I got the numbers wrong. Apparently, I forgot each team does NOT have four players. There are eight. And I forgot that. In this part of the 2v2 tourney, you can pair up with two different partners, and you must decide who becomes P1 of your team for each match. Given you a total of eight 2v2 teams for each team, there should be 128 more matches. So in the tourney, there will be a total of 256 matches. I bet it's gonna take a long time or something, considering the whole "unable to process all your matches if you start them all at the same time" thing.

Ok, here's a quick notice on the 2v2 teams we have so far.
either. <-- when the hell did i write that i have no idea

TEAM APPLE
1. jchris98 + .Memories.
2. dakdak97 + baustin42
3. Husky Pete + lawtai
4. jchris98 + Husky Pete
5. *NullPointer + baustin42
6. *NullPointer + .Memories.
7. The Great Habudabi + dakdak97
8. The Great Habudabi + lawtai

TEAM CHEESE
1. Flarp55 + Poc 13
2. LegacyofEight + Flarp55
3. Doodat + Extreme Ghost
4. Extreme Ghost + FrozenNorthernKid
5. LegacyofEight + FrozenNorthernKid
6. Doodat + spacechef
7. Poc 13 + izzilla
8. spacechef + izzilla

The new edit: 2v2 matches are removed in order to reduce the number of matches. Seems like 280 is not a good number when it comes to this. LOL just realized how ridiculous it is

Our quick looks on our matches:

1v1 Matches
Round 1
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAko7jhwsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkpyxoQkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp-rgwgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8qb2pQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktuHgwsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAksG00AgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsLY_AsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAksG08AoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAitKqtQoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0uSd_goM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qjCsQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyq2ygwoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6sDG_goM

Round 2
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp-_sgoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4t-2mggM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4sGy2wsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkqy46ggM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktHn8QoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyrbnkQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0oXZpgsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkq_ozAgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0tKHhwkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsofwsQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkoW9vAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qjCkQkM

Round 3
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pim9wgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyrnmsgoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp-r0wgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkvWXhgsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qiJsQsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsoPP7woM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktuH3QsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0uKOpAkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsvGe_AkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pOO7gsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA8uKP0ggM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAitDnvAoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyrzP-AsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqru3jAsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsOQpwoM

Round 4
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp2qzwkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0uKOpAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0tnbuwoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyrnmsgkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAktjS2QkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkqXYvwkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0q7gkAgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqpPo4QgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6ozH2goM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0pCj1gkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmqSa1AoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsqQhwsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyq2ygwkM

Round 5
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4t-2qggM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0q6PsAkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkq-mvAkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4oO9igsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qjCkQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsqb7pQsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAss72ugkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp2q3wsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0saThAkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0oKN_QoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsqQ5wgM

Round 6
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp-_0gsM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkurz1QsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkte6wAoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAstC70AgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0oyy-gkM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAks_K4QoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsvLdhwgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsvCoiAsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAks_KiQkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6vK_zwgM

Round 7
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkp-r0woM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0oTL2goM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkr62rQoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0sag9gsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0taZmQgM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0rGGswoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqrrryAkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0uSdkQoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqrb5lAoM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqsOQpwkM

Round 8
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkr-ftAoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkoeenQgM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4t_dzgkM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0sn2pQsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0u789AsM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsp-4oQoM outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyrzPmAsM

2v2 Matches REMOVED
Round 9
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkoDKggkM

Round 10
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAyqT2yQoM

Round 11
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsovHmQsM

Round 12
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAysezsQkM

Round 13

Round 14

Round 15

Round 16

There's been a bit of chatter about the Representative Matches (but the only one ive heard from was bbobb). Let me explain. It's pretty unique.

You see, the reps are the only ones who battle in this part of the tourney, rep-to-rep style. The qualifiers gain points in the actual tourney so they can be bet on for rep points. Suppose Poc gains 24 points. Doodat will be able to bet his points for a match. If Doodat wins, he will gain 24 points. If he loses, he gains nothing. There are 14 matches in total, with two in each of the seven rounds. The points that are bet on are associated with the round. So the reps will have to choose wisely on how they will associate everyone's points to which rounds. Afterwards, the rep points will then be added to the final total, along with the first part's grand total. The team with the highest final score will win.

This part of the tourney is not open yet, since not all of the points are totaled in.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament
Yep, I'm the founder, I think I'll take cheese puffs ^.^

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-02-2014, 02:54 AM
Ill sign up!
GC Extreme Ghost

Lol I'd so joined team fruit love mangos.bananas,watermelons,pineapples!!!why couldn't it be team pineapple!! But I truly hate apples XD
And for that reason I'd like to join team cheese! Fave food with In coronation of cheese? cheeseburger! With pepper jack cheese!!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Cheese is king, I'll join team cheese.

Live your life as more than plastic.
05-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Wow, a lot of cheese enthusiasts are here right now. Anyone there who likes apples more?

*sigh* When there's a post and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-02-2014, 03:30 AM
I *might*. When are you planning to start?

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
05-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Once I get enough people to join. First come, first served.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
05-02-2014, 04:24 AM
Team apple all the way.

GCID: Bubba2701

Gifted League GC ID: Bubba2701Gifted League

If life gives you lemons, you trade them for wheat and make beer.
-AttackBomb
05-02-2014, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 06:31 AM by jchris98.)
Throw me up on team apple. Got to have that Apple pie!

Also, epic drawing!

[Image: sig.png]
05-02-2014, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 06:42 AM by Poc 13.)
Well...cheese is tied for my favorite cartoon character( with FredFredBurger) when I was younger and I love cheesecake, so sign me up!!

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school