Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can we have more confirm messages please?
07-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Can we have more confirm messages please?
Hi guys,

I keep having finger trouble. I've moved the wrong piece, and attacked the wrong piece several times now. Can we have more confirmation dialog boxes, please?

You could have a switch for every one in the options menu, so that people with more reliable fingers can switch them off. They will be a big help when playing on an iPhone or iPod touch.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: Can we have more confirm messages please?
I would love more confirmation boxes, I have made several mistakes in my games, especially with the Scallywag special unit.
07-16-2012, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 01:52 AM by Spikeywan.)
Great, so it's not just me, then. Big Grin

Is this the right place to mention it, or is there a better place for enhancement requests?
07-16-2012, 01:59 AM
There is a Suggestions thread where this topic has already been brought up (I think).

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah I think it's pretty far at the top of OML's suggestion list as far as I understand.

I used to play without move confirmation dialog but once I got assigned to Master League I enabled it for safety's sake. Now I'd like to feel even more secure about attacking in Super-Titan league, so I'd probably appreciate that.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-16-2012, 09:27 AM
(07-16-2012 07:04 AM)mkaen Wrote:  I think it's hard to mis-attack because you already have to carefully tap the unit that's going to do the attacking, and then you can just as easily carefully tap your target.

On an IPhone, when attacking one unit out of 2 or 3 side by side, it is very easy to attack the wrong unit.
07-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah, if nothing else I'd really like one on End Turn. That'd be great and I love the idea of adding the switches where these can be turned on/off.