Pharmafan signed up btw
And also alvendor will sign up after a while I think

This is gonna be so good
Terrance where are you hiding?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Groups Tourney - Signups
Terrence probably won't play, but maybe he will come back for this. He said he would play in the Let's Have Fun Tournament but decided to break off from Outwitters right before. I see him lurking sometimes, but idk if he will play. He did just say he was "done" with outwitters pretty recently.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
11-22-2013, 02:43 PM
I think he's just finishing his current tourney involvement and then taking a break from Outwitters.

Anyone know how to setup something anonymous for the messaging app? Or is everyone just going to give personal contact info (phone# or email). I guess one option would be an alt email account.
11-22-2013, 03:31 PM
(11-22-2013 02:43 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Anyone know how to setup something anonymous for the messaging app? Or is everyone just going to give personal contact info (phone# or email). I guess one option would be an alt email account.

That's why I don't use iMessage for 2v2.. I wish you could set up a username or something for it.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
11-22-2013, 04:02 PM
hmm what is low commitment?
I'm gonna be absent around the new year for about a month (from Xmas until Jan19).. will that be a problem?
11-22-2013, 05:28 PM
@Thrutchy it's very easy to setup a new email in iMessage (you won't need a new apple id) just make a new email and add it to iMessage then click on the verification email that apple will send you.

@His_Daddy low commitment because you won't need to log in the forums to check for updates on the games. You won't need to start any new games (only the team host does). Each team has more than one good player so if one player is absent from discussion for a turn or a while it shouldn't affect performance much. The start date won't be a problem because this tourney will only begin after the clan one ends (I can't commit to two tourneys myself) Round two hasn't even begun yet which makes a late January start date the most likely thing. I imagine no one wants to be around Outwitters in the dates you mentioned & I won't start the tourney at a date that's inconvenient for most players.
11-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Cool. I'll sign up!
11-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Ok with me.

As for how the teams are constructed: I was thinking is there a way to make it like a "draft" process? Like choose 5 leaders, who would be responsible for hosting the games and creating the groups on imessage. These leaders would then go through a draft process of all the players who signed up.

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
11-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Can we request someone to be on our team?
like i request someone21 because we work well together in 2v2s.
i can't use iMessage, but i can use in-gam chat.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
11-24-2013, 02:33 AM
@powee good idea, I'll consider it

@bbobb555 sure you can request someone. I'm afraid there would be no way of communicating about the games other than iMessage.