Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread
11-01-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread
HuskyPete:
When I play Glitch, I rarely spawn a scrambler and move it that offensively against another Feedback player. To be honest, it is plain dangerous. Let's see how lawtai set up.
He put his heavy out in front, kind of as bait, I think if you had attacked it with the sniper earlier in the early turns, you would have been in a better position.
However, if you had attacked, lawtai probably would have been able to defend it. In fact, he kept his wit count over 8 the whole time so that he could scramble a scrambler attack. This is why I like pushing production of soldiers. They are not very valuable to scramble and can withstand a scrambler attack very easily. Since you didn't attack the turn he moved the scrambler, and you were in an offensive position AND you spawned an offensive scrambler, when he attacked, you lost for sure. Basically, it's about positioning on Glitch. It is VERY hard to have an offensive scrambler against a Feedback player, it can lead to a quick loss or some very interesting games.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 - Discussion Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 11-01-2013 01:57 AM